Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: annoying people at shows

annoying people at shows

I LOVE seeing Tech live, nobody rocks a rap show like him, but sometimes I just wanna strangle some off the people in the crowd. I'm a juggalo(let the hate begin)but some of the juggalos that go to a tech show, with NOBODY on psychopathic on the tour dressed up like ICP wearing ICP shirts just drives me nuts.....I don't know why but it just does. Also I get annoyed by all the young kids going to the shows that hardly know anything about tech. Don't get me wrong I don't hate on people for just for starting listening to tech after me, but the way some of the younger kids act just makes me sick. Like kids that are just in love with tech but have no idea what "Anghellic" is or anything before "Everready" In my city once Everready came out a lot of young kids just instantly began being Tech fans....which is cool but it's annoying when they pretend to know more, about tech. I just get annoyed easaily and wanted to vent. What annoys you guys at shows?(doesn't have to be a tech show, any show would work)

i hate ths dick head

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, i see where you're coming from

i went to two separate shows in two separate cities, but the same band. well, at the first show there was this really belligerent drunk guy who was yelling what he thought were the lyrics at the top of his lungs. he stood right in front of me the whole time and kept turning around and yelling shit. it was annoying needless to say but it just so happens that the same mother fucker is standing right in front of me at the second show too. again he was drunk and yelling except this time he yelled at the band because they wouldn't play the song he'd been yelling about. he ruined both shows for me. but someone did lay him out before the second show was over with.

i hope i never see him again...it sucked so much the first two times.

Yeah i never got the whole juggalo paint at a tech show.I know he paints his face but its not juggalo paint so i don't see the connection. And the thing that gets on my nerves are big bitches who push through the crowd trying to start shit. Theres a reason why people like that bitch at pops in nov got her ass beat by random people. LOL.

TTT for cole payan tee hee hee

my skills clearly improved in the second video

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace

Those lessons are paying off

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    my skills clearly improved in the second video

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace

this isn't about shows, but just 'tech fans' in general. People i know think they are real tech fans, and act all tough shit about it. These people think he's some straight up gangster, apparently ignoring all his dark/emotional stuff (Happy Ending, Pain Killer, Constantly Dirty, Far Away, etc). they continue to act like they are hardcore fans of Tech, but know nothing about Strange Music. They don't even know Krizz. They got no Kutt, Prozak, Brotha Lynch,Skat & Snug, nobody. look i love how they aren't narrow minded to ignore techm but it's annoying. I also hate when i tell people about tech, the first song they find is Caribou Lou (which sucks imo, but maybe it would be sick at a show), and they think 'nope, tech n9ne sucks'