Thread: ultimate playlist

ultimate playlist

ok ive been workin on this playlist and i need these tech links if anyone can hook it up with tha mp3 links that b kool plus this way anyone who dont have them can getem too

disk1

1 like i died (not tha remix), 2 breathe again (aint no killa), 3 no more me and you feat kaliko 4 twerk feat kaliko skat and snug, 5 smoke sumtin, 6 need some help feat twisted and PDM, 7money, 8 worlds gone crazy, 9 killer, 10 soul searchin, 11 be warned, 12 take it off, 13 the virus, 14 earthquake, 15 sometimes, 16 runaway.

disk 2

1 f.u.n, 2 jackin 2k, 3 sleeping beauty, 4 thugz get lonely too feat tupac , 5 hellbound, 6 get your shoes on feat kaliko, 7 turn, 8 sick sick em feat jo flo, 9 wild feat kreduluos kaliko and 3rd degree, 10 wind me up feat hed pe and kmk, 11 thug pit (hollowwicked version), 12 work on this feat hed pe, 13 sacrafice feat kmk and kaliko,14 high performance, 15 killin it.

disk 3

1 jump around the room, 2 represent (performed with rdv's), 3 smokin on light green, 4 road warrior, 5 look at ya boy, 6 who got the keys to my navi, 7 ladies, 8 midwest explosion feat stevie stone, 9 so what you tellin me, 10 oochie coochie feat clout nine, 11 187 on a hook feat brotha lynch hung and c-bo, 12 i gotta know feat figg kid, 13 attension all haters, 14 snuff you feat prozak and tragedy, 15 gang green feat messy marv and kaliko

disk 4

1 it gets rough (off grant rice empire mixtape), 2 regime killaz feat tha regime, 3 bumbell feat yukmouth, 4 millenium mitch, 5 riddle in the middle, 6 the anthem wake up show (original version), 7 burry em all feat potluck twizted and icp, 8 what we are feat potluck, 9 F.T.I.2 feat kmk, 10 somebody gonna die tonite feat yukmouth hussan fatel and young kadafi, 11 say what you wanna featt potluck, 12 saute, 13 rock n rollin feat mims, 14 shots after shots feat three 6 mafia, 15 if i go again feat fifth lane, 16 miss gotta love it feat kaliko.

bounus disk

1 action feat kmk, 2 big bad wolf, 3 take a picture, 4 lets get fucked up (performed with rdv's), 5 aint nobody fuckin with it feat sole, 6 armed criminal action feat mr.stinky, 7 testin feat c4, 8 ready for tha meat wagon, 9 kansass city king(from murderdog mixtape not og version)

if you havent herd all these song try to find them nd post tha link

i need ur help

no

let me guess u consider this botleging well most of these songs are fuckin impossible to find otherwise like i dnt get y not

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    no

Well, that. But mainly because no one in their right mind is going to take this much time to find all these downloads for you. Try using google, and stop being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DURSO
    let me guess u consider this botleging well most of these songs are fuckin impossible to find otherwise like i dnt get y not

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    no

Dude most of these arent impossible to find. I have almost all of them. . But why don't you just buy an ipod and put it all in the same playlist.

b/c i have all tha albims and ive tried to find them on itunes im not askin you to give me all of them jus a cuppl from a cupple diff ppl and evetually i hav them plus i kno theaz mo ppl out thea that want these songs and hav troble findin them so tha new tech fans can hea some of dat old skool tech shit yadda i hav every stange cd and i really jus waNT THESE SONGS TO B PLAYED IN A DECENT SYSTEM NOTT JUS THE COMPUTER SPEAKERS YADDAMEAN

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Dude most of these arent impossible to find. I have almost all of them. . But why don't you just buy an ipod and put it all in the same playlist.

Learn how to speak English before you post here again, please. And thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DURSO
    b/c i have all tha albims and ive tried to find them on itunes im not askin you to give me all of them jus a cuppl from a cupple diff ppl and evetually i hav them plus i kno theaz mo ppl out thea that want these songs and hav troble findin them so tha new tech fans can hea some of dat old skool tech shit yadda i hav every stange cd and i really jus waNT THESE SONGS TO B PLAYED IN A DECENT SYSTEM NOTT JUS THE COMPUTER SPEAKERS YADDAMEAN

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird