Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Shizzy Sixx - The Jokerr Diss 2 (Its Personal)

  1. #1
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438

    Shizzy Sixx - The Jokerr Diss 2 (Its Personal)

    thought that i would post this so i could see your guys' opinions.


    i think shizzy has some dope fucking bars in this track. helps to understand a little bit if you know a little bit of backround info about the jokerr of course.


    Shizzy mentions tech a couple times as well.





  2. #2
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    IMO gets a bit dry in the middle but there are some hard ass rhymes if you listen through the whole song.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Swan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    189


    Not bad. Better than 90% of the people that dissed Jokerr.

  4. #4
    Senior Member AndrewBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,018


    IMO this is worse than Jokerr

  5. #5


    i disagree....





    the jokerr is well... a joke. this guy is right tho, jokerr does get all of his publicity off of making disses about more famous ppl...

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

    IMO this is worse than Jokerr

  6. #6
    Senior Member CrisSayago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    136


    aren't we just feeding Jokerr's ego by posting this stuff up?

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    This, this, and this. The Jokerr feeds off this stuff. The biggest diss you could deliver to him is not giving him the time of day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cris Sayago

    aren't we just feeding Jokerr's ego by posting this stuff up?

  8. #8
    Senior Member AndrewBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,018


    the Jokerr has a lot more talent regardless of what he raps about

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

    i disagree....





    the jokerr is well... a joke. this guy is right tho, jokerr does get all of his publicity off of making disses about more famous ppl...

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

    IMO this is worse than Jokerr

  9. #9


    for a minute there i thought you were saying the jokerr had talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

    the Jokerr has a lot more talent regardless of what he raps about

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

    i disagree....





    the jokerr is well... a joke. this guy is right tho, jokerr does get all of his publicity off of making disses about more famous ppl...

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

    IMO this is worse than Jokerr

  10. #10
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    This isn't a post about the jokerr.... This is a post about shizzy. I posted because I thought it was a dope diss, not because it was a jokerr diss.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Teletubby Swagg Jokerr Diss. LOL
    By Tarek in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 03:59 AM
  3. My Diss Towards The Jokerr: Taurean J - Stop Crying(Man Up) The Jokerr Diss
    By TaureanJTheSeedFromHell in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 01:17 PM
  4. Blank vs The Jokerr - Go to Sleep (The Jokerr Diss)
    By Exodu$ in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 04:47 AM
  5. The Jokerr "Here We Go" (Grewsum diss)
    By AndrewBlades in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 01:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •