Thread: bitches

bitches

ok..so, i know every one on here at some point in their life....has known a total complete bitch, who they wanna just tie cement blocks to their feet and throw in the ocean. So, let's discuss them. who thinks they've had the worst run in with a bitch. and in the words of Kat Williams....I only call em a bitch, cause I don't know their names individually.

she devil named erin. don't even wanna talk about it. now you go

i once dated this girl melissa for 5 months. december of 2008 i went away with some friends to a town in Idaho called McCall for a snow boarding weekend. I left Thursday came back Sunday. Apparently she thought I was coming back Monday cause when I got home I went to her house and saw some random truck in front of her drive way. Knocked on her door, this dude answers with his shirt off. So I go, ey whats up dude my name is Trevor. Tell melissa when she's done cheating on me to go on ahead and give me a call...and walked away. Lol. she calls me a few minutes later all apologizing and shit..then a few minutes after that she's yelling at me saying she really wasn't sorry and she's glad she did it. total bipolar shit. then a week later she tries getting her new boyfriend (that guy who opened the door) to jump me while i was walking back from my friend jordan's house..key word, tries. Lol. but yeah, that's my story. she still tries to talk to me and shit on myspace as well then gets mad i don't answer her.

fucking women. this is prime example of why i am totally fine NOT being in a relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    i once dated this girl melissa for 5 months. december of 2008 i went away with some friends to a town in Idaho called McCall for a snow boarding weekend. I left Thursday came back Sunday. Apparently she thought I was coming back Monday cause when I got home I went to her house and saw some random truck in front of her drive way. Knocked on her door, this dude answers with his shirt off. So I go, ey whats up dude my name is Trevor. Tell melissa when she's done cheating on me to go on ahead and give me a call...and walked away. Lol. she calls me a few minutes later all apologizing and shit..then a few minutes after that she's yelling at me saying she really wasn't sorry and she's glad she did it. total bipolar shit. then a week later she tries getting her new boyfriend (that guy who opened the door) to jump me while i was walking back from my friend jordan's house..key word, tries. Lol. but yeah, that's my story. she still tries to talk to me and shit on myspace as well then gets mad i don't answer her.

damn halii. Lol. i would wanna do more than jus tie cement blocks to her feet and throw her in the ocean. that shit is hella messed up. that's how drug addicts are though...huuuuuge ass liars. i have family experience with that, but we won't go there.

it is hella messed up... but i still had to delete the post.
    i would stomp her ass if she wasn't like, eight inches taller than me. skinny bitch though. and i'm just trying to let it go.

damn halii. Lol. i would wanna do more than jus tie cement blocks to her feet and throw her in the ocean. that shit is hella messed up. that's how drug addicts are though...huuuuuge ass liars. i have family experience with that, but we won't go there.

you deleted it, but it's still in my mind Lol jus jump on her back and claw her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    it is hella messed up... but i still had to delete the post.
    i would stomp her ass if she wasn't like, eight inches taller than me. skinny bitch though. and i'm just trying to let it go.