Thread: Raw and UnKutt Ads

Raw and UnKutt Ads

So im just wondering if this is just happening on my computer since im sure the internet knows what I search and knows I look at a lot of strange music stuff. When i go on hiphopdx.com i see ads all over the site promoting Kutts new cd is everyone else seein this or is it just aimed towards me since the internet has its ways of knowing what you are into.

Nope. I see it. Down a little. On the right. Its really there man. Put down the hallucinagins. LOL.

haha i know they are really there i was just wondering if they are just showing up cus the internet knows what Im into.....or if some random person goes on there they show up too

I see it. Right at the top. Next to a Where's Kanye ad and right under the HipHopdv logo.

This is the wrong website to ask. Chances are if the internet knows you are into Strange, it knows everybody else on this website is also into Strange (why you so important)? .......Think about it, we can do nothing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by =Sunset=SD
    haha i know they are really there i was just wondering if they are just showing up cus the internet knows what Im into.....or if some random person goes on there they show up too

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    This is the wrong website to ask. Chances are if the internet knows you are into Strange, it knows everybody else on this website is also into Strange (why you so important)? .......Think about it, we can do nothing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by =Sunset=SD