Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LETTER TO THE NOOBS.

LETTER TO THE NOOBS.

Okay, so i know alot will hate on me for this but here goes.

To all noobs.

A word of advice from a fellow noob. Here are some things that i have learned in my short time here that has made my stay a much more pleasant and enjoyable visit. I joined TRTN at the end of Feb. of this year. I instantly came in thinking that i was a bigger fan than most. Knowin not the biggest but thought i knew well enough to contend with some internet nerds. I came in and posted what i thought was fresh news and questions and was quickly told that it was old news and that i should teach myself of this search feature they loved to referance so much. So i did just that. Typed questions in the search bar and was surprised to find my answer most of the time. I could also then read and post about comments on an existing thread instead of creating another pointless one. A solid lesson learned. A problem i see occur still daily. Trust me fellow noobs. Use the search feature. It really does work.

Another thing i was bashed for instantly was assuming that because i had been a tech n9ne fan since 1999 and strange music fan since its creation that i would be able to act like i knew everything about the group. This again was false. Music is awesome but its only one sided on the FANacticism. The interviews and signings are the great side of it. Just by listening to music doesn't grant you access all the time to interviews and signings and things of this nature to be able to go VIP to a show and talk to tech n9ne. When i found this out i was exstatic and am going VIP for a 3rd time. But because I didn't have access to this information didn't mean i was less of a fan just less educated. I have since done my research and read alot of posts and watched alot of interviews and been to a few meet and greets. I've done my grunt work as a true Stranger in the village of TRTN. There was once a war caused by these simple mistakes and it is my attempt to save the noobs of TRTN by giving the advise needed to learn from past mistakes.

This is ic. This should definately get me in the movie.

EDIT: Please bump if you see a noob asking questions that could be easily answered by the search bar.

Lmao you have won e-credz imo. But really its not being new its just stupid posts.

I know. But stupid posts typically lead to noobieism. I'm just high and bored. The weed i got is shit so i'm having to smoke blunt after blunt. LOL.

Lmao. You get in that movie boy! Whatever it takes!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I know. But stupid posts typically lead to noobieism. I'm just high and bored. The weed i got is shit so i'm having to smoke blunt after blunt. LOL.

ROFL. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    Lmao. You get in that movie boy! Whatever it takes!

i know people who do much worse when they're high. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    someone who shouldnt being doing drugs if this is what u do when ur high....

<p ="text-align: left;">

Its better than drinking. But it makes me see the future cause i knew someone would hate. Thanks steven for confirming my theories. I'm sorry i'm not out fucking bitches and robbing things when i'm high. The weed i smoke makes me write things. TO WARN PEOPLE AT THAT. I think me being high is actually a good thing and you being a smart ass is the only negative thing i see.

Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    i know people who do much worse when they're high. haha.

THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    <p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

Yes because making threads on trtn is harmful to himself and everyone around him? Amirite? Anyway i dunno about you but when im stoned on here i usualy post stupid pictures lmao and am i the only one when high bumps the fuck out of kid cudi?