Thread: Bring Tech N9NE to FLORIDA!!!

Bring Tech N9NE to FLORIDA!!!

if your in florida help out and post to tell tech n9ne to come and play in florida we get the short end of his tours and he never comes here so post and respond and maybe he will add a few dates to his tours and come to florida!!!! TECH COME TO FLOIRDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you have to do is contact clubs in your area and get them to book the shows

thanks bro imma hit up the 2 clubs here that have the subnoiz shows and shit plus the one that is having the strange noize show here in a few weeks cuz he is the only one i have not seen yet and damnit i wanna see dude on the stage but good looks bro for the info on how to try and get him here!!

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    What you have to do is contact clubs in your area and get them to book the shows

No problem man

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Harman
    thanks bro imma hit up the 2 clubs here that have the subnoiz shows and shit plus the one that is having the strange noize show here in a few weeks cuz he is the only one i have not seen yet and damnit i wanna see dude on the stage but good looks bro for the info on how to try and get him here!!

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

kod tour in orlando was beast

Tech N9ne needs to bring the Strange Movement down to Miami!!

well fuk me lol i guess i missed it then i was watching the tour dates but i guess i missed it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    kod tour in orlando was beast

MIA, fort lauderdale or palm beach anyone of those would make my ass happy!!! the strangenoize tour is next month in fort lauderdale but no tech he is in not even in the usa and that time!!! but i get to see hedpe, and kutt and a few others so im a lil happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Tech N9ne needs to bring the Strange Movement down to Miami!!