Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange LeAK

Strange LeAK

when a tech cd is bout to drop for at least a month people are making discussions bout the leak now a kutt album bout to drop in a week that means a leak will be on the way but ive not heard or seen anything bout it. i think everyone is sleepin on this album, yea i know EVERYONE hates downloading strange stuff hahaha, but im just wondering wheres the love for Kutt, is anyone hype for this album.

im excited for it,... i hope it doesnt leak at all, id like to see the artisits get the recognition they deserve

DAAM did leak, like 2 or 3 days before. I bet Raw & Un-Kutt will leak around the same time, Friday or Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by In Sorte Diaboli
    Because strange leaks don't happen til like 3-4 MAX days before the thing actually drops? If I remember right DAAM didn't leak at all.

DAAM leaked

Because strange leaks don't happen til like 3-4 MAX days before the thing actually drops? If I remember right DAAM didn't leak at all.

Those aren't really leaks though. They're the preorders people get early. Thats why its always just a couple days in advance. I know a dude who gets all of them on friday when the stores get them. Thats why they leak.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    DAAM leaked

It's still a leak

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Those aren't really leaks though. They're the preorders people get early. Thats why its always just a couple days in advance. I know a dude who gets all of them on friday when the stores get them. Thats why they leak.

DAAM leaked

Then i would like a message or something when shit gets leaked. I preorder everything but i never get my shit til like thursday or friday. I'm always a week late it seems.

It's still a leak

DAAM leaked

leaks aren't hard to find

Then i would like a message or something when shit gets leaked. I preorder everything but i never get my shit til like thursday or friday. I'm always a week late it seems.

It's still a leak

DAAM leaked

I don't ever search for them. The only ones i get are the ones that are posted on here and i cant get most of them. I can't get the rapidshares or megauploads. They just don't work for me i guess.

It's still a leak

DAAM leaked

I've never tried to donwload em.

I don't ever search for them. The only ones i get are the ones that are posted on here and i cant get most of them. I can't get the rapidshares or megauploads. They just don't work for me i guess.

It's still a leak

DAAM leaked