Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT IS A JUGGALO??

WHAT IS A JUGGALO??

i was on youtube watching the in yo face music video by icp and while reading the comments on the vid i stumbled apon this one "juggalos are nuthing but a bunch of people with fukud up childhoods, whitch leads them to be fucking weirdos" now at first i got very offended dew to the fact that i am a juggalo, but as i thought more into the statement i noticed that it was kinda true. every juggalo/lette i meet has a story, including me( i meant about there chilhood and what led them to be juggalos). what do you all think about that statment, and whats your story if you dont mind sharing. (this is a hater free zone so if your a juggalo basher plez just ignor this thread)

im not a juggalo hater because ive never met one in real life, but the ones on here are cool.
    but i had to laugh when you said every juggalo has a story. lol.
    every human being has a story dude. lmao.

lol when i said every juggalo has a story i meant about there chilhood and what led them to be juggalos, sorry i should have madew myself more clear

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    im not a juggalo hater because ive never met one in real life, but the ones on here are cool.
    but i had to laugh when you said every juggalo has a story. lol.

every human being has a story dude. lmao.

I have meet a lot of cool juggalos. I agree with Siiikez. Juggalos are "normal" people. Theres cool ones, idiots, and super fans. I get what your saying though. Juggalos tend to be the outcast or geekier kids of society, but labeling or stereotyping will always lead to someone or a group breaking away from that stereotype. Then you'll have a cool, rich, black juggalo on your hands.

A Juggalo is somthing you CAN'T put a sterotype on. Every one of us is different and that will never change.

well what is normal anyway? i totally agree with what you said about stereotyping, like me i am a black juggalo, along with many more. im more into what made people go juggalo. like, there are many social es and groups out there.,,,but what made people choose to be a juggalo?

Quote Originally Posted by Redtom
    I have meet a lot of cool juggalos. I agree with Siiikez. Juggalos are "normal" people. Theres cool ones, idiots, and super fans. I get what your saying though. Juggalos tend to be the outcast or geekier kids of society, but labeling or stereotyping will always lead to someone or a group breaking away from that stereotype. Then you'll have a cool, rich, black juggalo on your hands.

I'm a juggalo and I didn't have a fucked up childhood. I just like the music

that's why my normal is in quotation. There is no real definition. The start of the choice would be love of the music. Next is deciding to represent something larger than yourself. It's like joining the army and wearing fatigues. You may not agree with everyone around you, but you all love your country and put your life on the line for it. Maybe the juggalo cause isn't as important, but it is to a juggalo. They also throw in the word "family". For people that don't have much of a real family it would attract them to something they never truely had.

Quote Originally Posted by dre
    well what is normal anyway? i totally agree with what you said about stereotyping, like me i am a black juggalo, along with many more. im more into what made people go juggalo. like, there are many social es and groups out there.,,,but what made people choose to be a juggalo?

tushea

that's why my normal is in quotation. There is no real definition. The start of the choice would be love of the music. Next is deciding to represent something larger than yourself. It's like joining the army and wearing fatigues. You may not agree with everyone around you, but you all love your country and put your life on the line for it. Maybe the juggalo cause isn't as important, but it is to a juggalo. They also throw in the word "family". For people that don't have much of a real family it would attract them to something they never truely had.

Quote Originally Posted by dre

Are you in to human psychology? I have always been interested in what makes people think. We do stupid things even though we KNOW it will end badly. I'm asking cause you already made the choice to become a juggalo, so some of these things you ask, you have the answer for.