Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: damn tech killed it lastnight in LA

damn tech killed it lastnight in LA

glad he played alot of his old shit too. krizz and kutt murked it too, nice to see kutty recieve that kinda reception from the crowd... the nigga deserves it alot. i felt kinda bad that most of the crowd pretty much fell asleep when lynch came on though lol. besides that i'd say lastnight was probably the best tech show i've been too, crowd wise and performance wise

yeah the reaction with lynch was the same in boise too. hella lame. kinda surprising though since it was LA last night. i'm sure he got what he deserved in Sac the other night.

but as for the show, definitely the best one i've been to. every one came hard on stage for sure. it'll be hard to top this tour.

i think lynch just needs to get into his performance more and he'll be fine. i was also kida hoping to hear something off the new collabos

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    yeah the reaction with lynch was the same in boise too. hella lame. kinda surprising though since it was LA last night. i'm sure he got what he deserved in Sac the other night.

but as for the show, definitely the best one i've been to. every one came hard on stage for sure. it'll be hard to top this tour.

fuck yeah the show was fuckin amazing, did a lot more old skoo songs then i was expecting i had a perfect view of the whole shit too. n krizz and kutt did a bad ass job on their solos...best show ive been too.

where were you posted at? i was chilling by the little stairs, great view but i just had to put up w/ people bumping me when they walked by and some dicks try and strand right in front of you but they move hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    fuck yeah the show was fuckin amazing, did a lot more old skoo songs then i was expecting i had a perfect view of the whole shit too. n krizz and kutt did a bad ass job on their solos...best show ive been too.

up at the top...most of strange was kickin it up there during jay rocks performance. techs wife ,his kids,dave weiner and violet brown were there too.

Quote Originally Posted by the show stopper, the main event
    where were you posted at? i was chilling by the little stairs, great view but i just had to put up w/ people bumping me when they walked by and some dicks try and strand right in front of you but they move hahaha

hahaha shit i knew i shoulda went up there too. i never see anyone on here at shows neither lol... the only one i ever chilled w/ for a bit was kali which was cool as fuck but i wanna see what up w/ kutty

up at the top...most of strange was kickin it up there during jay rocks performance. techs wife ,his kids,dave weiner and violet brown were there too.

hell yea!!!! it was the best show ive been too so far!!! i enjoyed it more too cuz i know more of the songs... lol dam ay i loved it loved it!!! haha i got some good vids and pics posted on my page... check em out

any of you goin' to see him for the collabos tour?

probably...so far the pattern has been for one tour he comes and does two shows here in da 805 and for the next tour he does a show in l.a...so yea hopefully the pattern keeps goin

any of you goin' to see him for the collabos tour?