Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: annoying shit

annoying shit

man i hate when your at a tech show and you see some punk ass just swaying side to side not sing a word cause he dont know any!! grrr its like why did you come i know so many nigga's who wanna be here to show the strange family real love and your here?? fuck go home your making your self look bad you anit no real tech fan or even strange music fan so yeah that what i gotta say about that and by the way tech and the whole strange family you guys killed it in seattle fuckin great show keep it up man big fan for life " TECH N9NE!!!!!!!!!!

Dude i know it gets annoying but thats the whole point of the show really. A few people who've never heard of him before and they think he's dope so they go tell all their friends. Thats the way you get super known. It may be annoying but as long as they're bobbing their head its a good thing.

shit good point as long as they aint hattin there cool wit me

Yeah. I definately think they should be pushed to the back or "accidentally" put in the mosh pit to get the real feel of the show but they've got to hear it first somewhere.

that doesnt annoy me at all. just means hes getting new fans.

....lol.

I don't think that should matter, because gauranteed ifyou come to a tech show not knowing anything about him, by the time you leave you will be a fan just because of the amount of effort into each and every performance for each and every show. No matter what.

You know what else is annoying, internet thugs that go to a Tech show and think that certifies them as gangsters. By the way you look like a total pole jocker all done up in Tech N9ne merchandise.

I agree I was at the Spokane show and when they did salue I was tryin to get everyone around me to bounce like em when it gets to "let's get drunk in this bitch" n dude next to me just str8 had his hand on the rail elbow locked up not movin at all

what else is annoying is when people take someone elses opinion too seriously and get butt hurt over it when it has nothing to do with them as an individual.

anyway, last Wednesday at the show..I was standing next to a kid like that. He jus kinda stood there staring up at the stage with a look on his face like he had no idea what was goin on. Then after Tech was off stage he left. Didn't stay for Lynch, Scoob, or the ending. All I thought was...hm, now i have room to the left of me. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    You know what else is annoying, internet thugs that go to a Tech show and think that certifies them as gangsters. By the way you look like a total pole jocker all done up in Tech N9ne merchandise.