Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Strange Days Length?

  1. #1
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216

    Strange Days Length?

    Quick question, how long have the shows been lasting? Most of the past concerts have been 8:00 to around 11:30, is that still about the same?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    From what i've seen they start at 7 and run til 1am. Or atleast thats what the ticketmaster deal said. For st. louis. I'd bet they're all about the same length though.

  3. #3
    Ya this tour has more sets than most. If you've ever been to the strange tours they seem to run a lil longer

  4. #4
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    im ready to go all night lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Yeah what Nick said. Our show started at like 7:20 and we got out at like 12:30-12:45. Hella long but it doesn't seem like it when you're in there.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    wow. fml. long story short, the people im going with have things to do tomorrow and have to be home at 1:00. i live an hour away from the venue. im not even gonna be able to see tech's set

  7. #7
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Yeah. The dirty 530 left way early too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    wow. fml. long story short, the people im going with have things to do tomorrow and have to be home at 1:00. i live an hour away from the venue. im not even gonna be able to see tech's set

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    You should get too. He isn't going on last this time. Thats prolly why though. Alot of his fans have to leave early so he does the early set then the kids leave before blh and scoob come on. Prolly planned out that way but if you only live an hour away you should get to see tech's set. I think hes gonna come on at like 10 or 11 so you could leave right after him even.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    im hoping this happens. for me its not a huge deal, cuz ive seen tech 4 times. but all the people im going with are seeing their first show, and there is a chance that they wont get to see some to most of tech's set. hella sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    You should get too. He isn't going on last this time. Thats prolly why though. Alot of his fans have to leave early so he does the early set then the kids leave before blh and scoob come on. Prolly planned out that way but if you only live an hour away you should get to see tech's set. I think hes gonna come on at like 10 or 11 so you could leave right after him even.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Understandable. I would be pissed if i missed tech at my first tech show. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    im hoping this happens. for me its not a huge deal, cuz ive seen tech 4 times. but all the people im going with are seeing their first show, and there is a chance that they wont get to see some to most of tech's set. hella sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    You should get too. He isn't going on last this time. Thats prolly why though. Alot of his fans have to leave early so he does the early set then the kids leave before blh and scoob come on. Prolly planned out that way but if you only live an hour away you should get to see tech's set. I think hes gonna come on at like 10 or 11 so you could leave right after him even.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 08:37 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 06:02 AM
  3. L.A. Strange Days Changes
    By Strange Music HQ in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 03:11 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. Strange Days
    By H3adTr9p in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •