Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TECH YOU NEED TO READ THIS

TECH YOU NEED TO READ THIS

Dear Tech,

i have been becoming increasingly depressed over the past few months i was just wonderin how did you get out of it and the reason why im askin you is because i know youve been there and it seems like you know how i feel when i feel so im just wonderin how you got out of this whole

Signed,

johnny diaz

P.S. OG is amazing

I know i'm not tech but personally what i did was listen to only up beat music and watch funny movies. It took me months to pull out of it though and its still a battle everyday to not slip back into it though. Comedy and positive music though is what helps me control it.

i know its just when i tried that it didnt work im getting more depressed as the days pass

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I know i'm not tech but personally what i did was listen to only up beat music and watch funny movies. It took me months to pull out of it though and its still a battle everyday to not slip back into it though. Comedy and positive music though is what helps me control it.

THE ONLY WAY OUT IS SUICIDE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE DIE DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny diaz
    i know its just when i tried that it didnt work im getting more depressed as the days pass

If you don't get outside much i'd try that. I've battled depression my whole life so i've tried many different things. Its always good to get outside on nice days and things like that too. One thing i do know that makes it worse though is when your anxiety kicks in with it. You freak out thinking its only gonna get worse and thats when it really does. I know what worked for me may not work for you but i do know that if you battle yourself then it just gets worse. Just sit back and realize that nothing is really too hard for a human to handle if your left alive. If you can handle it now then there is no where to go but up. You'll be alright man. Get someone to talk to. Anyone. I've tried to commit suicide before and got caught before i could finish and trust me thats not something you want. I thank my wife for saving my life everyday. I would have missed my kids accomplishments and all the stuff thats really important to me. If you need anyone to get shit off your chest too man hit me up. I know i don't know you but sometimes it helps to talk to a stranger. Just be carefull dude. You've got a whole family of Strangers on here who would prolly love to talk to you. I would never want to see someone sink as low as i did in my younger days. It always gets better homey. Always. You've just got to be open to seeing it when it does get better.

Dude fuck you. Go kill yourself. Your a fucking dick and i hope when you step outside today someone runs your fucking stupid ass over.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    DIE DIE DIE!!

i know its just i want techs opinion cause i mean it seems like he gets me ya know like his music eats away at my pain for that moment and then it goes off and im like play it again play it again and so does eminems music

If you don't get outside much i'd try that. I've battled depression my whole life so i've tried many different things. Its always good to get outside on nice days and things like that too. One thing i do know that makes it worse though is when your anxiety kicks in with it. You freak out thinking its only gonna get worse and thats when it really does. I know what worked for me may not work for you but i do know that if you battle yourself then it just gets worse. Just sit back and realize that nothing is really too hard for a human to handle if your left alive. If you can handle it now then there is no where to go but up. You'll be alright man. Get someone to talk to. Anyone. I've tried to commit suicide before and got caught before i could finish and trust me thats not something you want. I thank my wife for saving my life everyday. I would have missed my kids accomplishments and all the stuff thats really important to me. If you need anyone to get shit off your chest too man hit me up. I know i don't know you but sometimes it helps to talk to a stranger. Just be carefull dude. You've got a whole family of Strangers on here who would prolly love to talk to you. I would never want to see someone sink as low as i did in my younger days. It always gets better homey. Always. You've just got to be open to seeing it when it does get better.

All good. You should go vip and tell him personally. He's prolly more likely to listen that way. But either way. Stay up dude. Fuck depression.

i know its just i want techs opinion cause i mean it seems like he gets me ya know like his music eats away at my pain for that moment and then it goes off and im like play it again play it again and so does eminems music

maybe yyou should go die in a well dude this shit is fucking serious

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    DIE DIE DIE!!

Go get some professional help man...

And its all about strength..
    posting this shit on a tech n9ne fan site..

Is not a good sign.. go seek professional help..