Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne limited edition custom headphones are now available at all Fry's Electronics Stores

Tech N9ne limited edition custom headphones are now available at all Fry's Electronics Stores

Tech N9ne limited edition custom headphones are now available at all Fry's Electronics Stores! Head over to frys.com now to order you pair, or find a store located near you!

Fucc yeah man, Ima go to frys and get these.

Hell yeah I'm gonna hit up frys 2morrow

N for those without a feta near u u can get em on strangemusicinc.net ... That's where I got mine n they bang pretty hard mane

I'm going here today and see if they have them so I can get another set because my other ones broke.

How they break?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    I'm going here today and see if they have them so I can get another set because my other ones broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    How they break?

Well technically my friend's dog got to them and chewed the shit out of them.

Damn that sucks n that would cAuse em to break

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    How they break?

Well technically my friend's dog got to them and chewed the shit out of them.

Just picked me up a pair at the show in OKC a couple nights ago. I wasn't gonna get these but they had them at the show for 40 bucks. Thats a lot better than the $60 they were going for online. I was already gonna get a pair for 30 bucks so figured why not pay the extra 10 for the Tech earphones. They actually passed my expectations. Good clean bass and no static when turned up real loud. They dont feel cheap at all. To me they sound pretty close to the more expensive earphones.

Do the headphones have a mic on them to use with an iPod

Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Just picked me up a pair at the show in OKC a couple nights ago. I wasn't gonna get these but they had them at the show for 40 bucks. Thats a lot better than the $60 they were going for online. I was already gonna get a pair for 30 bucks so figured why not pay the extra 10 for the Tech earphones. They actually passed my expectations. Good clean bass and no static when turned up real loud. They dont feel cheap at all. To me they sound pretty close to the more expensive earphones.