Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So we got 12 Strange releases this year... what will drop in 2013?

So we got 12 Strange releases this year... what will drop in 2013?

KlusterfukTake Me to Your LeaderParanormalKicking and ScreamingRollin StoneThrift Store Halos13EBAH Kelvin MomentumBoiling PointsNeh' MindAnd if Wikipedia is to be believed, Prozak will drop The Hitchcock of Hip Hop in December this year.Next year we should have...Mandible Lector (Hopefully)Constant Energy StruggleSon of Sam Techs Next ProjectKutts New ProjectRittz (either an ep or lp)Maydays Follow Up LP? (Hopefully)KABOSH? 816 Boyz?Jay Rock?Most of those are either confirmed or obvious.Not sure what Jay Rocks situation is. Him and lynch are the only artists not droppin eps.Any other info or speculation?

I remember a Kutt interview where he said he was working on 2 mixtapes. The Flamez Part Deuce and This Bloods For You, with BG Bulletwound. I got my hopes up when I saw the interview, not sure if the projects were ever started or what, but I hope they eventually get released.

Doubtful. He just finished his "Nocturnal" EP, so I think he will drop EP this year, and "The Hitchcock of Hip Hop" in next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper

And if Wikipedia is to be believed, Prozak will drop The Hitchcock of Hip Hop in December this year.

Mannibalector*

And I highly, highly doubt Prozak drops Hitchcock of Hip Hop in December....he already released an album this year.

I actually am doubtful that The Hitchcock Of Hip Hop will ever come out.. its been done for years now and in interviews he shows almost no interest in it or releasing it.. so who knows.. I would like it to come out someday..

More EPs...

We will get everything you listed besides Kabosh. Also add a Wrekonize solo project and possibly a solo project from Bernz. To address the ones you have listed with a ? Mayday has been locked in the studio so no doubt we will get an LP. I can see an 816 Boyz album instead of a collabos. And I believe Jay Rock has began working on his new LP which will be releaded through Strange Music/TDE/Interscope.

What or who's is Conastant Energy Struggle?
    I hope Lynch does an EP or 2 along with Mannibalector, or drop that mixtape.

CES Cru's next LP.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis

lynch said his halloween ep will drop next year and i am hoping mannibalector gets released next year i have been dying to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis