Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OG video

OG video

So after the show last night I was kickin it with Krizz, Lynch, and Prozak. I heard Krizz say somethin bout, Tech wanted us to watch the final edit of the video...So, that means the video is almost ready to be released. Thought that was pretty dope.

This is Like Old School Tech N9ne, Ya Gotta Like old School Tech N9ne To Get into This,

Quote Originally Posted by MosesP
    So the more I listen to the song, the more I dislike it! I like the concept, don't get me wrong. I think I might have to be from Kansas City to really get into the song, and knock it while I'm whippin the 101! At first I thought it was fire, because it was new shit, and the beat is crack (definitely a hot beat). I think this one track I'll be skipping on the album! That's just my opinion. I hope the video makes up for the song....

i liked it... it was koo... i wanna see the vid tho so tha is pretty dope.. ne release date yet???

it nothing like old school tech....just kuz icy rock is in it and does the whole talk box....its not old school

this is old school

now compare those to this

its an ok song at best

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Leven
    This is Like Old School Tech N9ne, Ya Gotta Like old School Tech N9ne To Get into This,
    So the more I listen to the song, the more I dislike it! I like the concept, don't get me wrong. I think I might have to be from Kansas City to really get into the song, and knock it while I'm whippin the 101! At first I thought it was fire, because it was new shit, and the beat is crack (definitely a hot beat). I think this one track I'll be skipping on the album! That's just my opinion. I hope the video makes up for the song....

Sorry but those are the worst songs to compare to OG. I think people are talking about Techs old school party songs and of course it's not gonna sound like it did back then this is fuck'n 2010. The only reason some people aren't getting into this song is because of the concept of the song. I personally think the song is dope. When I first heard it I didn't really care to much for it but now that I have a good quality version that shit sounds hella dope in my car. It's a summer jam for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    it nothing like old school tech....just kuz icy rock is in it and does the whole talk box....its not old school
    this is old school

its an ok song at best

nah i didn't hear them say anything about a release date. but it has to be soon if they had the final cut of it on the bus.

and to be honest, those really old tech songs..all sound the same to me. and he sounds like he belongs to bone thugs back then. his flow and shit i mean. i like it..but it jus all sounds the same to me. only my opinion though. it'll be cool to see what they do with the music video either way

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa_Diaz
    i liked it... it was koo... i wanna see the vid tho so tha is pretty dope.. ne release date yet???

Old school tech..

This song isnt bad at all. probably not my fav song on the album but its awesome! now we got tech n9ne BBQ music!

i miss that tech n9ne

this is old school

its an ok song at best

its more of a mixture of old and new if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by MistahX99
    i miss that tech n9ne

this is old school

its an ok song at best