Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nnutt-46993

nnutt-46993

<p ="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">this is tha place to come to ask the toughest questions you can about the lyrics of any an all tech n9ne music, spoken backwards, played backwards, forewords shit that you can't understand, wat eva. don't hate an feel free to get STRANGE! wit it.[/p]

Q:

k. this might be a dumb question cuz i aint been on here in awile(when kod came out). In LOW at the end of the first verse he says big nick had a heart attack. in the begaining of the next verse he says now that my really good pal is tourched... did big nick die?

what is he wisper on the song K.O.D

what is the backwards verse on the song MONEY

what is he sayin at the end of 1zie.? "your just with me an not the groupe so your a 1zie groupie..

?slightsme?" i can't understand the last part...

what is all the mumbo jumbo in the beganing of HUNTERISH: "unga unga bunga ....inka binka"

A:

In techs song K.O.D. he says "Sex will be mandatory daily nightly". backwards of course.

That wasn't his question. He's already confused. Don't confuse him any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Johnson
    In techs song K.O.D. he says "Sex will be mandatory daily nightly". backwards of course.

Now im confused. I guess i read it wrong, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Boosie

He asked what Tech whispers on KOD
    & what he says backwards on Money.

He doesn't whisper sex will be mandatory daily nightly on KOD, he says that backwards.
    It's hard to decipher what this guy says, somehow I understood it

I gotcha. Misunderstood what he meant. I got no clue

If he's talking about the whispers at the beginning of the song K.O.D. then he's talking to himself saying that he will deliver the message exactly as he orders. He's like a messenger bringing the rules to live in The Darkness. He's the king. Get it?? Or if i'm off about the question then i'm confused too. Thats what i understood from the question.

He doesn't whisper sex will be mandatory daily nightly on KOD, he says that backwards.

At 1:59 is what he's talkin' about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    If he's talking about the whispers at the beginning of the song K.O.D. then he's talking to himself saying that he will deliver the message exactly as he orders. He's like a messenger bringing the rules to live in The Darkness. He's the king. Get it?? Or if i'm off about the question then i'm confused too. Thats what i understood from the question.

It sounds like hes saying something about your a demon so let the angel of darkness take you over the crypt. Thats what i heard. But who fucking knows. If someone slows it down and figures it out i'd like to know how close or far off i was.

At 1:59 is what he's talkin' about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird

lol
    im not confused at all, sry my minds a lil strange i ride the short bus. =? here read this for exactly what it says,

the wispers inbetween each verse, i believe it is makzilla, scenerio, an tech. cuz the credits for that song say additional vocals by those guys, this is what i've gotten out of it so far maybe we all figuare this ish out,(bow down to the redemtion of evil before the angle of death takes you from the cradle)

at the end of the song money, there is an entire verse played backwordz, not spoken backwords, i've tried runnin it backwords but there is too much music