Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dre's Detox

Dre's Detox

I'm not even a Dre fan, but it pisses me off watching how long it takes him to put out this fucking album... Whos gonna want it when it comes out? Probably alot of people... But it should not take this long to come out... Theyre still just guessing if its commin out this year or not... All theyve been saying for years, "@ some point this year the album would be released." Now there sayin the first single got delayed for Eminems new single... If u ask me... I'd rather hear Eminems new single anyway... Good thing Tech N9ne doesnt do this shit! But for real... Wuts so great about Dre as a rapper, I like his beats... Also Jay z.... if you look at Jay Z and Dre in the same picture, they look almost identical haha

all i know is after waiting this long this fucking album better his best shit ever made...dre..come on now...

It probably will be but..... still wont be worlds best album ever..... I'm sorry, but dre blends in with all the other rappers if u ask me.... Not to mention hes getting mad old..

Wut if Tech and Dre did a song together..... Then Tech would get ultimate exposure!

With ya. Been waitin since I was 15 for that shit. Dre makes good music period. But Not everybody can run their labels like STRANGE music baby!! Allday Allnight

i want it to be epic with that old school westcoast ...lowrider shit..drive by shit...makes you wanna throw up gangs signs shit and you dont even bang.....that shit we all knew and loved...and that would be cool if tech and dre did some shit..but tech dont need it...hes ill all on his own.

I know, Tech would make Dre look foolish, thats wut I would be anticipating... I love when one good artist... outshines another good artist... it makes for good debates

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    i want it to be epic with that old school westcoast ...lowrider shit..drive by shit...makes you wanna throw up gangs signs shit and you dont even bang.....that shit we all knew and loved...and that would be cool if tech and dre did some shit..but tech dont need it...hes ill all on his own.

lol tech outshine dre.. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    I know, Tech would make Dre look foolish, thats wut I would be anticipating... I love when one good artist... outshines another good artist... it makes for good debates

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum

dre already saidhez not droppin till emz 2nd comeback (recovery) banks and 50 drop cuzz as a producer he already has alot on his plate and he said that a while b4 relapse so put 2 nd 2 together when 50 drops around december thats wen well c detox with waz annoced on 2004z encore ben 6 years butt hez produced some of our fav ppl from tupacs califonia love to slim shady lp to kingdom kome so if ur nott a fan y du u act like hez been doing nothin fo tha last 6 years his albums for the MOST PART have no filler tracks and are 20+ tracks long

http://sickhop.com/2010/05/27/dr-dre...e-in-the-fall/

Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Will Be Here In The Fall
    May 27th, 2010 | By sickhop
    <p ="text-align:left">

By Jason Smith

Superstar producer Dr. Dre has announced that his highly anticipated album "Detox" should hit stores this fall.

Dre confirmed that his track "Under Pressure" which features Jay-Z, will be released in June.

"The song with Jay-Z should be out next month. We'll see how that goes," the Doc told Terrence and Rocsi on Wednesday's "106 & Park. "The first single, "Under Pressure," features Jay-Z and production from Scott Storch. As for the album, Dre gave us a reason to want a short summer. "Hopefully at the beginning of fall," he revealed.

Game has been in the studio with Dr. Dre working hard. In an interview, the rapper commented on Dr. Dre's upcoming album Detox, saying it's "crazy."

"I'll let you know that right now it's definitely, definitely going to come, and Dre's been working harder than ever. Everybody's been in and out the studio. I've been in grinding with him, I'm going back in tomorrow to actually work some more, and get it to where we can all come to that happy medium where we're like. 'Damn, we finally got Detox and man it's crazy.'

Detox coming soon, I guess. We all heard this before! When I see it I will believe it!