Thread: this is jus some peace that i wrote.... IN THE BEGAININIG....

this is jus some peace that i wrote.... IN THE BEGAININIG....

He was AngHellic wit the mic; then, he gain'd Absolute power by tourin' an rockin that mic; threw the sea's of crowds, a philosyafee, to be forEVERready: the religion; nthus, a party. an it was tramendus. but, eventually would Kill him. out of that death came konceptz outta darkness, in order to kill old demons he rose to the king of darkness. but found it was all a black hole; An thus; He must now perpare for the journey into the light. but presently he is, Onthe Gates. an O.G.

what do you think about this,..
    this anology? metephore?..idk
    from the begaining
    He was AngHellic wit the mic; then, he gain'd Absolute power by tourin' an rockin that mic; threw the sea's of crowds, a philosyafee, to be forEVERready: the religion; nthus, a party. an it was tramendus. but, eventually would Kill him. out of that death came konceptz outta darkness, in order to kill old demons he rose to the king of darkness. but found it was all a black hole; An thus; He must now perpare for the journey into the light. but presently he is, Onthe Gates. an O.G.

3:42. Tech has already done this & it was a million times better

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Boosie

3:42. Tech has already done this & it was a million billion trillion bajillion gaazillion tramillion bazillion and 8 times better

you have no rhyme scheme its confuzzing and has no flow butt i will give yo credit for trying i think everyone can express fealing threw lyrics even if they dnt sound good i nott trying to b mean just honest

Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman
    from the begaining

dunno couldnt get past all the spelling errors and lack of originality...no offense. keep tryn son.

thanx
    i think, but i'm not tryin to rhyme or nothin just puttin tech's carrer together for a lil self understanding/therepy
    me an my buddy was drinkin an smokin an we was like'
    "ollie gates ...on thee gates"
    like he is on the fence now, whitch is wat nnutthowze/6&7's represent;
    before, wit his dark ish he was stuck in hell, now he is tryin to get more heaven into his life.. hopefully the 7's can shine throu but without repenting from the 6's you are stuck on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by DURSO
    you have no rhyme scheme its confuzzing and has no flow butt i will give yo credit for trying i think everyone can express fealing threw lyrics even if they dnt sound good i nott trying to b mean just honest

Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman
    from the begaining