Thread: Cycle?

Cycle?

Sickology 101 - Happy/Party - (Mad Fans)

K.O.D. - Sad/Dark - (Happy Fans)

OGMP - Happy/Party - (Mad Fans)

Seepage - Sad/Dark - (Happy Fans)

6's and 7's - Mix - (Split Fans)

Boiling Point - Sad/Dark - (Soon to be Happy Fans)

You see what I see?

PS: Im sure I missed some but odds are one of you will point that out.

personally, i liked sickology 101 quite a bit especially considering it wasn't the dark tech. and uralya, dunno if i like it yet. so dunno if ill be happy. it has nothing to do with dark or happy tech. used to think it was. but look at the rain, its not dark, its sad, but its true shit, so we liked it. but we get enough bull shit from other artists that we prefer substance from tech. you dont gotta be in a fucked up place to do that. (btw, im not saying what is or isnt substance, just speaking generally for those who may jump on this haha) macklemore isn't all depressed and hes grabbing peoples attention. but techs gonna do tech i guess and ppl will hate it or love it.

Did I not say this in the Boiling Point pre-order thread? lol, although I said Boiling Point was a way to appease fans after EBAH, you could say WTS was for the older fans after A6A7

Sickology did not make the fans angry if I remember correctly.

Right? Sickology is one of the albums which i actually rarely skip any tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

i skip plenty of songs.still didn't really make me mad though. only ones that really made me mad are TGMP, klusterfuk, and ebah.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

yeah i dont listen to EVERY jam. but even TGMP had ics IMO. Loud is GREAT, i love Jumpin Jax, Far Out's dope, Oh You Didn't know and Need More Angels. but yeah overall, his worst work. Klusterfuk was eh but i did LOVE Ugly Duckling, Blur was good. And the EBAH track is RAW. love it. so i mean even if the projects we can "complain" about, we're still spoiled as fuck and i'd rather listen to any of those projects than 99% of any other rap music.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

i skip plenty of .still didn't really make me mad though. only ones that really made me mad are TGMP, klusterfuk, and ebah.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo