Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnutthowze album

Nnutthowze album

Soo help me out. What is gonna make this a Nnutthowze album?

Nobodys got an explanation?

Idk 100% but it sounds like IcyRoc, Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch & Sundae. I don't think they should add Lynch or Sundae to the group but who else is even left. All I know was Brian Dennis was in it & he's dead now. R.I.P.

I think Agginy was in it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Boosie
    Idk 100% but it sounds like IcyRoc, Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch & Sundae. I don't think they should add Lynch or Sundae to the group but who else is even left. All I know was Brian Dennis was in it & he's dead now. R.I.P.

She's ill as fuck. I don't think she'd be down with doin' the album but that'd be sick if her, Tech & the remaining Nnutthowze members did an album.

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru

I agree completely.

She's ill as fuck. I don't think she'd be down with doin' the album but that'd be sick if her, Tech & the remaining Nnutthowze members did an album.

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru

Tech prolly got sundae to replace her. So it is gonna be as many of thr original members? And icyrock plus brotha lynch n sundae? Ill be down. But I want some old school icy rock beats and some old school tech flows

I didn't know Agginy was in NNUTTHOWZE. Then again, i only knew Icy was in there with tech. regardless, Agginy should def be in there, that would be awesome.

I think anything that tech makes with icyroc would be amazing whether it's nnutthowze or just the straight up tech albums since rebeck is gone. But tech and lynch would make such a sicc album together.

I wish they would just let it rest. . Its like he misses his homie so much that he does a couple songs to hold him over and now he cant take it and needs to rebirth it. .