Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont fuck with hillbillies!!!

Dont fuck with hillbillies!!!

I LOOOOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA. I love this fucking show. I hate sonia and lynda but froy matt and lou are cool ass shit. I think some of its fake but i think some of its real. Either way its cool.

Holy shit he pissed himself. hahaha. I bet this shit aint fake cause i've been on repos and it gets crazy. I repo'd cars for like 2 months and that shit is dangerous.

yea that 1 was on last night

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Holy shit he pissed himself. hahaha. I bet this shit aint fake cause i've been on repos and it gets crazy. I repo'd cars for like 2 months and that shit is dangerous.

Hahaha. I passed out after the first one i tivo'd. LOL. I'll watch it tonight. I record all the episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    yea that 1 was on last night

Thats a little much but carry on. I didn't ever see where its says its fake. And i know first hand repoing is dangerous as shit. I've had guns pulled on me and dogs sicked on me. I've never been tased but it still sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by STR@NG3 7-ONE-9
    god almighty i hate those bastards so much it makes me wanna move where they are get a car repo'd jus so i can slap em up a little bit the show is fake is says at the beginning but they act like they have the most important high powered job it jus makes u hate em especially that skin-headed fuck acts like he can fuck up anybody

Yeah post the clip. I know it says its based on actual events like dude said but i just figured they changed the names like on court shows and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderman
    That was pretty unnecessary. There is a disclaimer at the beginning saying that its based on real events and that the names of the characters are changed. If you are interested, Ill embed a clip so you can see. I dont want to ruin the show for yall so I wont post it unless you want to see the disclaimer.

Thats a little much but carry on. I didn't ever see where its says its fake. And i know first hand repoing is dangerous as shit. I've had guns pulled on me and dogs sicked on me. I've never been tased but it still sucks.

god almighty i hate those bastards so much it makes me wanna move where they are get a car repo'd jus so i can slap em up a little bit the show is fake is says at the beginning but they act like they have the most important high powered job it jus makes u hate em especially that skin-headed fuck acts like he can fuck up anybody

LOL. Cause their repo guys??

i did kinda go off the handle there n for tht i apologize but i...i jus plain dnt like those bastards

That was pretty unnecessary. There is a disclaimer at the beginning saying that its based on real events and that the names of the characters are changed. If you are interested, Ill embed a clip so you can see. I dont want to ruin the show for yall so I wont post it unless you want to see the disclaimer.

Yeah see its not fake its just changed partly. But its mostly real events. I knew that. And its exagerated. I knew that. But this type of shit really does happen.

A lot of its just a guy ranting but they show the disclaimer at 1:10.

Yeah post the clip. I know it says its based on actual events like dude said but i just figured they changed the names like on court shows and shit.