Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TECH N9NE MAKING WEIRD ASS MUSIC

TECH N9NE MAKING WEIRD ASS MUSIC

Obviously you dont shit about tech n9ne, Its called STRANGE music dumbass and no one gives a fuck about your opinion

lol...and lemme guess. ur some 16 year old whiteboy who just found out about tech's music last year?

as far as me not knowing shit about tech, u couldn't be more wrong. the guy is a major influence to my musical career and i was afraid i'd be looked at as one of the cats he made "come gangsta" about (that songs a ic, btw)...but some of the newer stuff is just unbumpable as far as cruisin down the 101 and smokin a fat blunt goes. but then again, he rarely makes music for your general hip-hop head anymore, and thats why this topic was brought up

Then go listen to some weezy, tyga, or old tech. Like his like his old shit, buy his buys his old album. He has to evolve.

Well his music was bound to change. What would be the point of making music that sounds the same over a course of 20 years?

Tech's weird stuff is what gets the most play. You might not like it but believe me, plenty people do.

I could give a fuck about a "general hip hop fan," I'm looking for musical ingenuity...sometimes he's rappish, sometimes he's rockish, sometimes he's hunterish, (most of) his shit's got quality for a variety of different reasons.

"General" hip-hop is that shit you hear on the radio, general hip hop sucks (fuck a Lil' Wayne).

I have been disappointed with Techs last couple releases and this was going to be the first album I didnt buy. But this song has changed my mind about purchasing it. I like it but I dont think its a great song. What it is is unique, reminiscent of his older music while still being current, and intriguing. It gives me a lot of hope for the album and his future releases.

I have been a hip hop head since the mid nineties. And I listen to hip hop of all s and sounds. I think the "weird" stuff tech wakes is what sets him apart and makes him in my opinion the best emcee in the game. He has so many s and flows and they are all different from anything you will hear from anyone else. He keeps evolving and keeps coming with new sounds and I love it. He delivers dopeness a high percentage of the time imo.

i'm speakin in terms of real hip-hop, not watered down radio garbage