Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Portland OR show

Portland OR show

Was pretty sick last night, except other than a the front row and a few groups in the back of us, the crowd was fucking weak. I'm used to being pushed up against the rail the whole time, and it was nothing I only got crammed on the rail like once and that was right when Tech came out. Cross Eyed Joe said before Tech came out it was the weakest show of the whole tour.

Did he actually say that to you guys? thats fucked up.Lol

on Kaliko's twitter he said the crowd was hella pumped and gave Spokane a run for its money

I thought it was a good show. The crowd was pretty weak. It really only got super pumped when tech came on, then one lynch came on and then again when tech came and joined lynch. the seattle KOD show was way more pumped that this portland show. the way the roseland is set up is fucking retarted. People were throwing drinks off the upper balcony. It got annoying real quick. I only saw one fight at this show though and absolutely the most disgusting areolas i have ever seen. It was bad. there was like on hot chick who showed half of her ass and that was the only decent part.

" I'm used to being pushed up against the rail the whole time, and it was nothing I only got crammed on the rail like once "
    made me laugh for some reason

yea the show was a good show, but the crowd was weak, fucking dumb cuz portland usually goes way harder than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian {Darkness1}
    I thought it was a good show. The crowd was pretty weak. It really only got super pumped when tech came on, then one lynch came on and then again when tech came and joined lynch. the seattle KOD show was way more pumped that this portland show. the way the roseland is set up is fucking retarted. People were throwing drinks off the upper balcony. It got annoying real quick. I only saw one fight at this show though and absolutely the most disgusting areolas i have ever seen. It was bad. there was like on hot chick who showed half of her ass and that was the only decent part.

yea he said it to us, it was true tho, it was weak compared to past portland shows

Quote Originally Posted by SHX

what the hell has changed since last time ?

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    yea he said it to us, it was true tho, it was weak compared to past portland shows

Yeah. I couldn't believe how many people were just standing there watching not even nodding there head or nothing. Just standing, arms folded, with a mean mug on they face. I was getting hella hyphy had my arm up practically the whole show. I was hella happy he did a bunch of his older shit like This Ring and Who You Came to See and then did Lost Scripts stuff like Stress Relief.

yea the show was a good show, but the crowd was weak, fucking dumb cuz portland usually goes way harder than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian {Darkness1}

Idk, it must be all then new fans that dont know how to act at a show, thinkin its just gonna be like a regular rap concert.

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    what the hell has changed since last time ?