Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Portland OR show

  1. #1
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689

    Portland OR show

    Was pretty sick last night, except other than a the front row and a few groups in the back of us, the crowd was fucking weak. I'm used to being pushed up against the rail the whole time, and it was nothing I only got crammed on the rail like once and that was right when Tech came out. Cross Eyed Joe said before Tech came out it was the weakest show of the whole tour.

  2. #2
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    Did he actually say that to you guys? thats fucked up.Lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    on Kaliko's twitter he said the crowd was hella pumped and gave Spokane a run for its money

  4. #4
    I thought it was a good show. The crowd was pretty weak. It really only got super pumped when tech came on, then one lynch came on and then again when tech came and joined lynch. the seattle KOD show was way more pumped that this portland show. the way the roseland is set up is fucking retarted. People were throwing drinks off the upper balcony. It got annoying real quick. I only saw one fight at this show though and absolutely the most disgusting areolas i have ever seen. It was bad. there was like on hot chick who showed half of her ass and that was the only decent part.

  5. #5
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    " I'm used to being pushed up against the rail the whole time, and it was nothing I only got crammed on the rail like once "
    made me laugh for some reason

  6. #6
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    yea the show was a good show, but the crowd was weak, fucking dumb cuz portland usually goes way harder than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian {Darkness1}
    I thought it was a good show. The crowd was pretty weak. It really only got super pumped when tech came on, then one lynch came on and then again when tech came and joined lynch. the seattle KOD show was way more pumped that this portland show. the way the roseland is set up is fucking retarted. People were throwing drinks off the upper balcony. It got annoying real quick. I only saw one fight at this show though and absolutely the most disgusting areolas i have ever seen. It was bad. there was like on hot chick who showed half of her ass and that was the only decent part.

  7. #7
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    yea he said it to us, it was true tho, it was weak compared to past portland shows

    Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Did he actually say that to you guys? thats fucked up.Lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    what the hell has changed since last time ?

    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    yea he said it to us, it was true tho, it was weak compared to past portland shows


    Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Did he actually say that to you guys? thats fucked up.Lol

  9. #9
    Yeah. I couldn't believe how many people were just standing there watching not even nodding there head or nothing. Just standing, arms folded, with a mean mug on they face. I was getting hella hyphy had my arm up practically the whole show. I was hella happy he did a bunch of his older shit like This Ring and Who You Came to See and then did Lost Scripts stuff like Stress Relief.

    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    yea the show was a good show, but the crowd was weak, fucking dumb cuz portland usually goes way harder than that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian {Darkness1}
    I thought it was a good show. The crowd was pretty weak. It really only got super pumped when tech came on, then one lynch came on and then again when tech came and joined lynch. the seattle KOD show was way more pumped that this portland show. the way the roseland is set up is fucking retarted. People were throwing drinks off the upper balcony. It got annoying real quick. I only saw one fight at this show though and absolutely the most disgusting areolas i have ever seen. It was bad. there was like on hot chick who showed half of her ass and that was the only decent part.

  10. #10
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    Idk, it must be all then new fans that dont know how to act at a show, thinkin its just gonna be like a regular rap concert.

    Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    what the hell has changed since last time ?


    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    yea he said it to us, it was true tho, it was weak compared to past portland shows

    Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Did he actually say that to you guys? thats fucked up.Lol

Similar Threads

  1. Portland Or
    By Mikayon in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 09:38 AM
  2. Portland Oregon Show
    By LeviHarding in forum News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 06:05 AM
  3. Videos from Portland KOD tour
    By Jared10 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 08:05 PM
  4. lebowski will be in portland tonight
    By LEBOWSKI253 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:37 AM
  5. portland OR show tomorrow!
    By DJMetaphor in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •