Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Which Strange music/Tech N9ne songs make up YOUR life's soundtrack??

  1. #1
    Junior Member LBlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    13

    Which Strange music/Tech N9ne songs make up YOUR life's soundtrack??

    The song that you F*** to?(F*CK)


    Your wedding/bachelor party song?(MARRY)


    Song you would/have (for some of you) kill to?(KILL)


    Just a lil game of F*ck, Marry, Kill. Feel free to play along..


    Here's my soundtrack....


    ~~(F***)--- 'Yeah Ya Can' (Mizery loves Kompany)


    ~~(MARRY)--- 'Sh*t is Real' (Killer)


    ~~(KILL)--- 'In the Trunk' (K.O.D)





  2. #2


    F**K like yeah (killer)


    marry rock yo head


    kill Fire In AC (Boiling Point

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hecktik888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    136
    FUCK- "Head right"(M.L.K) or "Overtime"(All 6's and 7's

    MARRY- "Love Me Tomorrow" or "Delousional"(All 6's and 7's)

    KILL- "Killer"(unreleased track from Killer) or "Midwest Choppers 2" (SIckology 101)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    284



    I would never play tech n9ne at my wedding you crazy freaks....


  5. #5
    Senior Member Hecktik888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    136
    Then u aint no technician homie get the fuck outta here





    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith


    I would never play tech n9ne at my wedding you crazy freaks....



  6. #6


    FUCK- Take it Off


    MARRY- Let's Go


    KILL- K.O.D.

  7. #7
    Senior Member CrisSayago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    136


    Fuck-Wheaties


    Marry- Runaway


    Kill-Trauma (off The Worst)

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    284


    Im not a technician because I dont want other people who don't appreciate tech n9ne's vulgarity as much as I do at my wedding.... with my grandparents.... my wifes grandparents...
    Your a crazy freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Hecktik888
    Then u aint no technician homie get the fuck outta here



    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith


    I would never play tech n9ne at my wedding you crazy freaks....



  9. #9
    Senior Member Hecktik888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    136


    lol Maybe I am...cuz at my wedding all my guest including family and grandparents are gona get use to hearing tech n9ne, like O.G. or Hes a mental giant

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith

    Im not a technician because I dont want other people who don't appreciate tech n9ne's vulgarity as much as I do at my wedding.... with my grandparents.... my wifes grandparents...
    Your a crazy freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Hecktik888
    Then u aint no technician homie get the fuck outta here



    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith


    I would never play tech n9ne at my wedding you crazy freaks....



  10. #10
    Senior Member WeezyBellis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    377
    Fuck. Curious, Too Many Girls and That Box

    Marry. Uhh I dunno maybe This Ring. Lol Love me Tomorrow was a good one.

    Kill. Sinister Tech. Paint A Dark Picture. Fire In AC.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:30 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 08:18 AM
  3. Tech N9ne/ Strange music Pump up Songs?
    By techn9ne in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 05:56 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:40 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 03:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •