Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Good Albums That Come Out Before The Gates Mixed Plate Comes Out 7-27

2 Good Albums That Come Out Before The Gates Mixed Plate Comes Out 7-27

Chamillionaire - VenomEminem - RecoveryBoth Come out June 22

You forgot raw and Unkutt

he certainly did

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    You forgot raw and Unkutt

Didnt know Recovery came out the 22nd, it'll probably leak then in 2 weeks or so, Relapse leaked 2 weeks before....Cant wait.

You new or something??Kutty's drops on the 8th of june. Its on the front fucking page man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    Didnt know Recovery came out the 22nd, it'll probably leak then in 2 weeks or so, Relapse leaked 2 weeks before....Cant wait.

What? WTF are you talking about? Yes, I knew Kutty's comes out on the 8th. I said I didnt know Eminem's Recovery came out on the 22nd. JFC can you not read?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    You new or something??Kutty's drops on the 8th of june. Its on the front fucking page man.

Don't forget Korn's "Korn 3: Remember Who You Are"

Untwist your panties dumbass. I'm talking about your posting shit on people who either already know about or don't give a shit about. Now kutty on the other hand is out before tech and you didn't include it in the forum text. It was pointed out twice before me and now you get pissy. Calm down little girl. If you didn't know about the recovery release date then in the famous words of so many before me:

USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.

Damn.

What? WTF are you talking about? Yes, I knew Kutty's comes out on the 8th. I said I didnt know Eminem's Recovery came out on the 22nd. JFC can you not read?

Or better yet go check his fucking site.

WOW coming from a fuckin veteran who's been on this shit for what, 3 or 4 months? Dude you made no sense here and were a complete jackass in the process. nice job

Untwist your panties dumbass. I'm talking about your posting shit on people who either already know about or don't give a shit about. Now kutty on the other hand is out before tech and you didn't include it in the forum text. It was pointed out twice before me and now you get pissy. Calm down little girl. If you didn't know about the recovery release date then in the famous words of so many before me:

USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.

Damn.