Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New addition to Slaughterhouse?

New addition to Slaughterhouse?

This could be a complete rumor, I have no idea. I'm coming here hoping somebody else has heard something. My boy told me apparently Slaughterhouse is looking to pick up a rapper in order to represent the south. They were hoping for someone like Wayne or T.I.Now if this is true, I see them having no way whatsoever of getting either of those guys. Both of them are too big, and they're not gonna jump into a group that's already got a deal with Shady. But also, I think that the Dirty South sound wouldn't blend well with Slaughterhouse at all.Sorry. Anybody know if this is just some shit or the real deal?

Has slaughterhouse made any actual music. All they had when i saw them in nov they had one song and then the rest of the set was them doing their old songs.

Older Wayne... mhmm Maybe, But no way now is he right for slaughterhouse, T.I. is good but different kinda rapper, all of slaughterhouse are punchline rappers, T.i is not... and besides Lil Wayne has Young Money

FUCK LIL WAYNE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seconded!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    FUCK LIL WAYNE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This! FUCK LIL WAYNE till he slowly bleeds to death out his ass!!!! Hope he gets raped in prison!!

Okay. I was wondering cause they were saying that they're a rap machine but at the show didn't have but one song. I thought that was kinda stupid but all good. Did joe budden get kicked out?? I saw something that was like "the joe budden free version"???

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    they have a whole cd....

Has slaughterhouse made any actual music. All they had when i saw them in nov they had one song and then the rest of the set was them doing their old songs.

No that was just somebody making my dream come true and removing him from the album

Okay. I was wondering cause they were saying that they're a rap machine but at the show didn't have but one song. I thought that was kinda stupid but all good. Did joe budden get kicked out?? I saw something that was like "the joe budden free version"???

they have a whole cd....

LOL. I was seriously gonna look at the album cause i really really don't like Joe Budden. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    No that was just somebody making my dream come true and removing him from the album

they have a whole cd....

I don't either

LOL. I was seriously gonna look at the album cause i really really don't like Joe Budden. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

they have a whole cd....