Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnutthowze stuff

Nnutthowze stuff

This cat is faking all this... how do i know cause i made all the music for it.. we never released and album period ... that means to 7th heaven where i worked for 11years or any other record stores... i never wanted to come out on a local level like everyone else...so i still have all the copies at the house.. on adat so stop wasting these peoples time talking about you have something you don't www.icyroc.com

we know he was faking it. if he wasnt, he would have uploaded the songs by now

Who is saying they have the cd?? Even tech said the shit was never released. It would still be hard to hear it if it ever did come out.

so.... you gonna drop it or what, fam?

Okay i remember that shit. Yeah its all bogus. You can't actually sell a cd with the wrong numbers for the barcode anyways. That dude fails. Big ups to Icyroc.

HAHAHA! Icy your the man!!!

That's fucked up that he was saying he had the real copy of it, damn though it would be sick to hear some of that shit though.

HAH! Maybe you should stop talking shit before you know for a fact, because I KNOW for a FACT that Anje-Helik has that cd and it's the ORIGINAL. I've seen it and I now have the burnt version of the cd, so you can't say that it was never released because obviously it was! And to the idiot who says you can't sell a cd without the correct barcode did you ever maybe think that this cd was never for sale? And whoever Anje-Helik got the cd from was given the cd?

SMH< LMAO,LMFAO, What other acronyms apply tho this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kati BaBy
    HAH! Maybe you should stop talking shit before you know for a fact, because I KNOW for a FACT that Anje-Helik has that cd and it's the ORIGINAL. I've seen it and I now have the burnt version of the cd, so you can't say that it was never released because obviously it was! And to the idiot who says you can't sell a cd without the correct barcode did you ever maybe think that this cd was never for sale? And whoever Anje-Helik got the cd from was given the cd?

Laugh all you want... I'm the one listening to the original cloudy eyed stroll!