Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: 816 Boys???

  1. #1

    816 Boys???

    I would like to know what's the difference between "Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun & Krizz Kaliko" and "816 Boys"
    please

  2. #2
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    816 boys is a gimmick that i think theyre trying to run with now.
    dont know how new you are, but they are the same people lol.
    816 boyz just lacks seriousness and is more mainstream sarcasm. well that was my impression.

  3. #3
    yes i know they are the same people lol. But what i real wanna know is why sometimes they use 816 Boys (Areola or a song on Raw N un-Kutt) and sometimes they use their names (naked for example)

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    I'm pretty sure your dead on. With the skit before and after the song it was showing how they don't care about tech but music that means nothing was supposed to "be that fire b". I still like the gimmick though because i know its a gimmick. But that is an extremely nooby question. I'm starting to see your frustration siikez.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    816 boys is a gimmick that i think theyre trying to run with now.
    dont know how new you are, but they are the same people lol.
    816 boyz just lacks seriousness and is more mainstream sarcasm. well that was my impression.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    i think its when they all spit on one track and instead of putting all their names, they put 816 boys, isnt there also mackzilla and big scoob

  6. #6
    816 boys also includes mackzilla

  7. #7
    so on tone track of Raw N Un-Kutt it will have Makzilla?

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    816 boys also includes mackzilla

  8. #8
    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by delambre
    so on tone track of Raw N Un-Kutt it will have Makzilla?


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    816 boys also includes mackzilla

  9. #9
    thanks for your answer i'm asking myself about it for 1 year lol

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    yes


    Quote Originally Posted by delambre
    so on tone track of Raw N Un-Kutt it will have Makzilla?

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    816 boys also includes mackzilla

  10. #10
    Thats what we are here for

    Quote Originally Posted by delambre
    thanks for your answer i'm asking myself about it for 1 year lol


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by delambre
    so on tone track of Raw N Un-Kutt it will have Makzilla?

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    816 boys also includes mackzilla

Similar Threads

  1. 816 Boys
    By Nathaniel_Lane in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 03:19 AM
  2. 816 Boys
    By AnthonyLongo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:24 AM
  3. 2.0 Boys....
    By David602 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:55 PM
  4. 816 boys cd
    By harmonater in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:41 PM
  5. 816 Boys????????
    By stevenDebus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 07:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •