Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: In Store Signing in Beaverton Oregon. (Added Pics)

  1. #1

    In Store Signing in Beaverton Oregon. (Added Pics)

    I'm getting ready for the instore signing. anybody else gonna be there? It should be legit, same with the concert tonight.

  2. #2
    you fukkin lukky fool!! haha

  3. #3
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    not me, take pics and post em though

  4. #4
    Hahaah. Yee. I will take some pics and post em when i have time. gonna be a busy day. Going to this, then gotta work until 8. then do about a hundred on the freeway to get to the concert before I miss anything good.

  5. #5
    Fuck that call in sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian {Darkness1}
    Hahaah. Yee. I will take some pics and post em when i have time. gonna be a busy day. Going to this, then gotta work until 8. then do about a hundred on the freeway to get to the concert before I miss anything good.

  6. #6
    I would if i didnt just start the damn job. I was heated when i saw i had to work. happy i dont have to close though. That wouda pissed me off. Show doesnt start until 8 and there is some local opener so i shouldnt miss anything too exciting.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Fuck that call in sick


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian {Darkness1}
    Hahaah. Yee. I will take some pics and post em when i have time. gonna be a busy day. Going to this, then gotta work until 8. then do about a hundred on the freeway to get to the concert before I miss anything good.

  7. #7
    exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian {Darkness1}
    I would if i didnt just start the damn job. I was heated when i saw i had to work. happy i dont have to close though. That wouda pissed me off. Show doesnt start until 8 and there is some local opener so i shouldnt miss anything too exciting.


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Fuck that call in sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian {Darkness1}
    Hahaah. Yee. I will take some pics and post em when i have time. gonna be a busy day. Going to this, then gotta work until 8. then do about a hundred on the freeway to get to the concert before I miss anything good.

  8. #8
    <p ="text-align: left;">
    <p ="text-align: left;">
    <p ="text-align: left;">
    <p ="text-align: left;">
    <p ="text-align: left;">

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4
    I was there. I had the lil girl with the kc cheerleader outfit.

  10. #10
    Lynch looks stoned as fuck

Similar Threads

  1. 3 New Items that should be added to The SM Store...
    By DiE$eL E in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:52 PM
  2. NEW TECH N9NE IN STORE SIGNING VIDEO COMING SOON
    By HomeworkJones in forum Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. Couple New Tracks added
    By MobstyleMusic in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 07:42 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 03:34 AM
  5. Is there going to be more dates added
    By b-rock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 09:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •