Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tell me do yu think eminem dissed drake in his ow beat?

tell me do yu think eminem dissed drake in his ow beat?

Im pretty sure eminem disses drake if youe hear he says Ill take your verse out of your beat and stomp on it what you think i aint sure?

ok ik that was rumored with the song forever and drop the world but listen to the new "despicable" frees where eminem is rapping over drakes beat he says stuff like "theres been alot of sucking going on in rap ya but im home" and "ill take your verse right out the beat and stomp on it" and where drake does a singing intro eminem just says "**** and intro" (remind you that this is originally a beat for drake) and on his new song "not afraid" he says "you said you were the king but you lied through your teeth" (lil wayne claims he is the greatest alive..

Also with drake, it seems, all the build up with hes album and all,eminem is gonna release hes album days after drakes, and people dont really care now about drake cause they would rather get eminems album instead!

No.

fa sho

He was just saying that about the verse, because his verses were dope, and murdered the beat. And its true theres been alot of sucking going on in rap thats not a shot at anyone its a fact,and em knows it, and one of the reasons people are so excited for the new em albulm is how good this and not afraid sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    ok ik that was rumored with the song forever and drop the world but listen to the new "despicable" frees where eminem is rapping over drakes beat he says stuff like "theres been alot of sucking going on in rap ya but im home" and "ill take your verse right out the beat and stomp on it" and where drake does a singing intro eminem just says "**** and intro" (remind you that this is originally a beat for drake) and on his new song "not afraid" he says "you said you were the king but you lied through your teeth" (lil wayne claims he is the greatest alive..

Also with drake, it seems, all the build up with hes album and all,eminem is gonna release hes album days after drakes, and people dont really care now about drake cause they would rather get eminems album instead!

yea i was just wondering cuz i heard the lyrics i was like whoa dd he aimit at drake cuz he took his own beat and just killed it hah but thanks

Some of his diehard fans (and a lot of us) would love to hear Em take shots at Wayne n' Drake, 'cause he would destroy both of them. He did that on "Despicable" without even aiming at them. Whether that was a written or a free, Eminem destroyed almost every big name in rap right now with that song. But Em's a smart businessman, he knows Wayne n' Drake are two of the hottest rappers right now in the mainstream. Almost everything they touch is gold. If he works with them he can easily slide back into the game. The game has sadly changed A LOT since Em stepped out a few years ago.

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Eminem having a beef blow the fuck up with them, just so that everybody could see that their favorite rappers right now are garbage. But Eminem rarely incites beef. Maybe because he knows it's not worth it, he knows he's one of the best lyricists in the game. When it comes to talking shit he turns to celebrities and pop-stars, just 'cause that shit is funny. Still, any beef with Eminem is funny, for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Some of his diehard fans (and a lot of us) would love to hear Em take shots at Wayne n' Drake, 'cause he would destroy both of them. He did that on "Despicable" without even aiming at them. Whether that was a written or a free, Eminem destroyed almost every big name in rap right now with that song. But Em's a smart businessman, he knows Wayne n' Drake are two of the hottest rappers right now in the mainstream. Almost everything they touch is gold. If he works with them he can easily slide back into the game. The game has sadly changed A LOT since Em stepped out a few years ago.

yea i agree haha. I think tech and em need to get on another track lke the anthem wasnt really goodin myopion now him and tech would make a good mix i think

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Eminem having a beef blow the fuck up with them, just so that everybody could see that their favorite rappers right now are garbage. But Eminem rarely incites beef. Maybe because he knows it's not worth it, he knows he's one of the best lyricists in the game. When it comes to talking shit he turns to celebrities and pop-stars, just 'cause that shit is funny. Still, any beef with Eminem is funny, for me at least.