Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dumb question but who the hell is...?

Dumb question but who the hell is...?

I've been listening to Tech for awhile now and he mentions Sam (Heinz, Hens, Hain??) Who is it? tried looking it up but nothing, i was thinking serial killer or something?

samhain was a celtic god of death, also associated with halloween.

Idk how to spell it...but thats his grandmothers last name..he says it on Why You Ain't Call Me. "And Nelly my great grandmother's name is _____ Hein" Honestly, I'd have to guess but I think that's the name of his mother or someone in his family at least.

lolwut? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Idk how to spell it...but thats his grandmothers last name..he says it on Why You Ain't Call Me. Honestly, I'd have to guess but I think that's the name of his mother. Or someone in his family at least.

He said Maude haynes and the reason he mentioned nelly is cuz his name is Cornell haynes jr

Idk how to spell it...but thats his grandmothers last name..he says it on Why You Ain't Call Me. "And Nelly my great grandmother's name is _____ Hein" Honestly, I'd have to guess but I think that's the name of his mother or someone in his family at least.

Thug Pit
    "Celebrating for Samhain
    (Witch Killaz)
    If you don't wanna come with the wickedness
    A nigga wanna slam strange
    I don't wanna hear a damn thang"

The grench
    "cram you in the can Under land in Grandview damn you if you stand Near my fam I'll slam you samhain Champaign"

i know the reasoning behind him refering to nelly. him and nelly are technically cousins. if i'm wrong whatever. but that's what i got out of it. you don't gotta prove that i'm wrong by refering to other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    He said Maude haynes and the reason he mentioned nelly is cuz his name is Cornell haynes jr

lol just read my posts for the answer

i know the reasoning behind him refering to nelly. him and nelly are technically cousins. if i'm wrong whatever. but that's what i got out of it. you don't gotta prove that i'm wrong by refering to other things.

Lol thanks everyone, after reading Siikez post I looked up the name (With proper spelling this time -.-) and it makes sense because in the song Saw with Lost Prophet Co he says...

"Halloween was a movie that taught me sick shit, laugh at a mother fucker when pain is inflicted.
    Samhain was insane and wicked, Every halloween gotta celebrate like christmas"

Again appreciate the quick answer! (without the bullshit and flaming!)

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

no problemo.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Lol thanks everyone, after reading Siikez post I looked up the name (With proper spelling this time -.-) and it makes sense because in the song Saw with Lost Prophet Co he says...

"Halloween was a movie that taught me sick shit, laugh at a mother fucker when pain is inflicted.
    Samhain was insane and wicked, Every halloween gotta celebrate like christmas"

Again appreciate the quick answer! (without the bullshit and flaming!)

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez