Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Street Teamers.

  1. #1

    Street Teamers.

    Whos excited to be promoting for The Gates Mixed Plate? If that sounds kinda lame I'm sorry. Lol. I've never promo'd for an actual Tech album, cause I started when Lynch's album was dropping. But yeah, any one else excited to get to work on this album? The cover is sick as fuck too.

  2. #2
    It is great

  3. #3
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    i wish i was on a street team, but i live in a little ass town, so nowhere to promote it

  4. #4
    there are lots of places to promote

    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN
    i wish i was on a street team, but i live in a little ass town, so nowhere to promote it

  5. #5
    yes..yes there is.

    sioux where you live at dude? sometimes little towns are the best to promo in. i live in idaho, and there's this town called Emmett. population 2000 people and the town is pretty small. put some promo on the ONE main road they have...Lol and guaranteed every one in the town will see it within a day.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    there are lots of places to promote


    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN
    i wish i was on a street team, but i live in a little ass town, so nowhere to promote it

  6. #6
    Big cities are most likely to tear down posters and shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    yes..yes there is.


    sioux where you live at dude? sometimes little towns are the best to promo in. i live in idaho, and there's this town called Emmett. population 2000 people and the town is pretty small. put some promo on the ONE main road they have...Lol and guaranteed every one in the town will see it within a day.



    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    there are lots of places to promote

    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN
    i wish i was on a street team, but i live in a little ass town, so nowhere to promote it

  7. #7
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    the biggest city in SD is sioux falls, and thats about an hr away from here, another little city that is close is called brookings but they do not have any best buys, fye's, or anything like that, im pretty sure sioux falls has a team, cuz the strange days was promoted at last stop, and fye

  8. #8
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    and the town i live in is called Flandreau

  9. #9
    you might be able to jump on that squad. head over to the street team site

    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN
    the biggest city in SD is sioux falls, and thats about an hr away from here, another little city that is close is called brookings but they do not have any best buys, fye's, or anything like that, im pretty sure sioux falls has a team, cuz the strange days was promoted at last stop, and fye

  10. #10
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    id love to street team in nz O_O
    nz wouldnt know what hit it lol
    but to be honest im too fuckin lazy lmao

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota D12 is looking for street teamers
    By DoeBoy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 03:00 AM
  2. Fellow Street Teamers
    By Techn9cian4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 04:26 AM
  3. To all street teamers...
    By Techn9cian4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 02:07 AM
  4. (Street teamers) has anybody...
    By The Chef in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 09:50 PM
  5. street teamers
    By World Famous Dirty 530 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 05:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •