Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rain Dollaz 2 songs from an upcomin cd!!

Rain Dollaz 2 songs from an upcomin cd!!

i couldnt wait to show yaw lol made them 2day and actualy messed wit the mixin part finaly to make the vocals more balanced and the beat still clear...tell me what u think"you feelin it?" beat by QMystilk"dat boy" (talkin about me in the 3rd person) beat by sean divinei hope i got them names right. NONE OF MY SONGS ARE FOR SALE FREE FREE FREE!!!http://www.myspace.com/luv_ms_kc

chea

Was good. I like you feelin it more then dat boy, but both were really good,whens the cd come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    Was good. I like you feelin it more then dat boy, but both were really good,whens the cd come out?
    idk i feel like im not even ready to put the masterpice out because i got like 4 other beats that changed my mind on the cd based off songs i already did BUUUUUUUT i might still just put these songs wit those. lol my is slower so some songs yaw might not feel or like. buuuuuuuuut i gotta re-record all the tracks that was for the masterpice 2012 part 1 so....im gonna just say lets aim for july 2010 lol for part 1..if i dont get interrupted all the time...like how things been lately. and "dat boy" was just like makin something radio-ish so it might be on part 2 of the masterpice 2012 cd.

Dope man. i'll be bumping these

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Dope man. i'll be bumping these
    thats what im talkin about!!! i would have a video up if i could..but my laptop has blocked me from postin videos anywhere...im glad i can at least upload songs on here....i just mixed another song i did awhile ago. i re-mixed it. should sound better now lol did yaw hear on the second verse of "dat boy" the hidden sound hahaha i made it hella low! they can sue me later!!! jk hahah

Hell yeah. I like the songs man. I got no problem with the or delivery being slow. It sounds cool to me . Keep me posted when the album drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Hell yeah. I like the songs man. I got no problem with the or delivery being slow. It sounds cool to me . Keep me posted when the album drops.
    my slowest song is gonna be "funneral home" but its from the heart tho.. i'll post when the cd comes out and weeks b4!! or ask LTB bout me when u see him on here. or go to www.nastynullites.ning.com to find out also! i got 2 mixtapes on there right now in the "downloads" section! i apprecate all comments even if i dont like em or agree. so even if u dont like it dont feel like i gotta prob wit u lol

i aint talkin to u tho nick just sayin that in advance!

im actualy workin kinda here and there on a song called "soundwave" the beat reminds me of the transformer by the same name!

Thats cool. I got a beat that i'm about to record called we gritty. I might send it at you just to get feedback or some shit. Do you make your own beats or have to get other people to do them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    my slowest song is gonna be "funneral home" but its from the heart tho.. i'll post when the cd comes out and weeks b4!! or ask LTB bout me when u see him on here. or go to www.nastynullites.ning.com to find out also! i got 2 mixtapes on there right now in the "downloads" section! i apprecate all comments even if i dont like em or agree. so even if u dont like it dont feel like i gotta prob wit u lol

im actualy workin kinda here and there on a song called "soundwave" the beat reminds me of the transformer by the same name!

Thats cool. I got a beat that i'm about to record called we gritty. I might send it at you just to get feedback or some shit. Do you make your own beats or have to get other people to do them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

i'll check it out. ima bad critic tho idk why but at times i dont know what to say or suggest because i know i got my way of doing things and others got theres. lol and naw i get my beats from anywhere that i like the beat. but mostly soundclick

i got like 5 sean divine new beats but over 50 or more old ones. i dont buy em so i dont sell the song or cds...so they wont trip off me recordin over they beats..

vybe is cou' too bee double e used them and cash image too both kc artist
    me and cash image got a song over the same beat i found out when i saw him at a show i was like daaaaamn i used that beat too lol

then awhile back me and louie v did a song over the same beat too and i think bee double e did too i think it was his song

"fly as a mutha" its on my youtube. the one i made where i mixed louie v in it! he like it too when i showed it to him.