Thread: VIP passes

VIP passes

Ok my brother used his girlfriends card to get his passes. but its gettin sent to his address. So does she still have to be there or can he pick it up his self?.... What size does the vip shirts come in? it didnt ask for the size

i bet the size of the shirt will be a XL and its gonna be under the person on the cards name..so they have to be present to get the tickets but not have to attend if im not mistaken. because i dont think they allow someone to write a note sayin they bought it for them.

i had asked penny da same question and she said that u have to take a note with the person who purchased it saying who purchased it,who it was purchased for,and that the person goin has permission to attend the vip.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i bet the size of the shirt will be a XL and its gonna be under the person on the cards name..so they have to be present to get the tickets but not have to attend if im not mistaken. because i dont think they allow someone to write a note sayin they bought it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    i had asked penny da same question and she said that u have to take a note with the person who purchased it saying who purchased it,who it was purchased for,and that the person goin has permission to attend the vip.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    see i didnt know but heard u could do something like that lol well there u go!