Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OG Lyrics (Reposted)

OG Lyrics (Reposted)

(Verse 1)Raised in the middle of the land full of barbaque stands and the brothers ??? HandsEvery buddy gritten gettin grands Kansas city were the pretty women make you say DWAM!Kicks it like a donkey cause we famous Cha ChaWicked women want me cause i came up Cha ChaThis is were the homies trip and say what Yo we from the show get my money and we pay upGot on my Five o Ones and my gritter postureI fit her proper If she papered im in her choppersLetin her know this ninna dinner cost herand im famous squash her so animal like someone better get her doctorThis boys born and raised in KC M.I.Z.Z.O.U. But once in a while i hit the L.K. for ladiescause they straight B A.K. Youthen back to Kansas city were is gates all on they platewe think about it and we crave it when we vacatei represent the MO and all the way to K stateCall me Tech N9ne but teachers and students call me A. Yates

(Hook)Im hella fine like the food at Ollie GatesStrawberry baked bean mixed plateSo everybody just bounce rock skateCant wait O.G. Ollie Gates O.G. Like Ollie Gates O.G. Like Ollie GatesO.G. Ollie Gates O.G. BabyThis is Kansas City

(Verse 2)We be ??? pretty young things yo we got are selves inLike dun deal im a popper BlouzinGet her hot and ready listenin to Roger TroutmenRest In Peace baby, seven this beats crazyTeach babyz we used to listen to this atleast 80We kansas city steppin no questionwe reppin 56 and 57 we know that if he jeffen then hes shadyK.C.K.'s gate got the chicken wing this'ell bringtraffic when the people ????So you better be listening cause the don is sniffin greenThis is the mission get ya when you hittin your nicotineThey got your money man and you know that they aintsomethin delicous yea you know the trey say gatesThats the place were they come and getcha if the pay lateBut i stay great cause everyones bangin the A. Yates

(Hook)Im hella fine like the food at Ollie GatesStrawberry baked bean mixed plateSo everybody just bounce rock skateCant wait O.G. Ollie Gates O.G. Like Ollie Gates O.G. Like Ollie GatesO.G. Ollie Gates O.G. Baby

(Verse 3)North side were is you, EYSouth side were is you, EYEast side were is you, EYWest side what i do, EY Tech N9neAint no bodys sauce like thisAint no other barbaque boss like thisThe feel rellas might cost quite a bitYa we do it but the fire aint brought like thisO.G. told me go seeIf the other citys Q is G.O.O.D.But he knew that id find out slowlyJust like my KC barbaque they cannot hold me, A. Yates

(Hook)Im hella fine like the food at Ollie GatesStrawberry baked bean mixed plateSo everybody just bounce rock skateCant wait Now everbody sayLalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalalaNow Everybody SayLalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala

Damn Boy

Fruit fly.<p ="text-align: left;">

douche a.k.a. queen of the mumified vagina

Haha, you followed me.

This.

<p ="text-align: left;">

If i fail at failing then i must be not failing at anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Fruit fly.<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

I agree to the motivation part

This.

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

I got a question. Do you guys go to google really quick and find images or do you just got these ready to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    I just feel the need to repost this...

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

no, two wrongs dont make a right. follow along if you can.
    Ordinary fail: You think running past a shoot out will be safe and you get shot.
    Shane fail: You think running past a shoot out will be safe and you get stabbed.
    thats a failed fail, not a success.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane

Actually if you look at it mathmatically, two negatives make a positive. You'd logically think a negative is a wrong and a positive is a right. So two wrongs make a right. So if i fail at failing, then its impossible for me to fail at all. But to say i fail at failing, then it wouldent make sence. Cause i cant fail if i fail to fail cause then there would be no fail, and fail would not exist in my world cause you couldent say i fail when i fail to fail.

You fail at trying to support the you fail at failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    no, two wrongs dont make a right. follow along if you can.
    Ordinary fail: You think running past a shoot out will be safe and you get shot.
    Shane fail: You think running past a shoot out will be safe and you get stabbed.
    thats a failed fail, not a success.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane