Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Gates Mixed Plate features.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556

    Gates Mixed Plate features.



    The Gates Mixed Plate"! With a list of features that reads like a rap menu - including Devin The Dude, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, Yukmouth and Stevie Stone, as well as Strange Music labelmates Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob..



    I cant wait 2 hear the track with Devin the Dude!


    what do you guys think of the features?


  2. #2
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    I wanna hear the track with Jay Rock.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ckell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    239
    Lookin forward to Stone's of course and I think Jay Rock is going to be a nice compliment to Tech.....plus they both binged up!

  4. #4
    hell ya jay rock that shit will go hard n yuk bring back a lil regime and the devin the dude track will be sick

  5. #5
    Senior Member ckell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    239
    wonderin if the track with Devin will be a smokin track, since Tech dont really smoke anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Te5ch2ni8ci0an
    hell ya jay rock that shit will go hard n yuk bring back a lil regime and the devin the dude track will be sick

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    I hope so. I doubt it but i really hope so. I liked the old tech stuff that was smoking music. If he'd do a throwback type that'd be cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by ckell
    wonderin if the track with Devin will be a smokin track, since Tech dont really smoke anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Te5ch2ni8ci0an
    hell ya jay rock that shit will go hard n yuk bring back a lil regime and the devin the dude track will be sick

  7. #7
    fully agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I hope so. I doubt it but i really hope so. I liked the old tech stuff that was smoking music. If he'd do a throwback type that'd be cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by ckell
    wonderin if the track with Devin will be a smokin track, since Tech dont really smoke anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Te5ch2ni8ci0an
    hell ya jay rock that shit will go hard n yuk bring back a lil regime and the devin the dude track will be sick

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jbone9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    119
    im excited to see what tech and lynch did. that track is probably gunna go hard

  9. #9
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    WHat happened to Joell Ortiz?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556
    Yeah Hope it turns out crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbone9
    im excited to see what tech and lynch did. that track is probably gunna go hard

Similar Threads

  1. The Gates Mixed Plate
    By OG_ROB_C in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 08:52 AM
  2. The Gates Mixed Plate
    By James Franco in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 06:45 PM
  3. "The Gates Mixed Plate"
    By thizzle707 in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:48 AM
  4. Gates Mixed Plate at Best Buy for $10
    By Quemical in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 01:53 AM
  5. The gates mixed plate?
    By Bobby48 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •