Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: grave plott

  1. #1
    Senior Member Julian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    251

    grave plott

    whats going on with grave plott? i actually liked them

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    I heard that they left and that they're still on the label. I'd like to know as well cause i thought the plott thickens was hard. Not so much the first album but i liked it. I like LA and Killa C. Killa C's bound in chains was good too.

  3. #3
    Senior Member b-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    I liked half of the album because of L.A. and some of the guest appearances. I Couldnt stand Killa C's parts.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    What was your favorite??

    Quote Originally Posted by b-rock
    I liked half of the album because of L.A. and some of the guest appearances.

  5. #5
    Senior Member b-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    In The Streets because there was no Killa C if I remember correctly and it had a sick beat and all the verses were pretty dope.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Hell yeah. I liked G-Shit but i liked Killa C too so...

    Quote Originally Posted by b-rock
    In The Streets because there was no Killa C if I remember correctly and it had a sick beat and all the verses were pretty dope.

  7. #7
    Senior Member AJ16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    602
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by b-rock
    I liked half of the album because of L.A. and some of the guest appearances. I Couldnt stand Killa C's parts.

  8. #8
    They were never on the label. They had a distro deal. They were signed with dirty thugs records

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I heard that they left and that they're still on the label. I'd like to know as well cause i thought the plott thickens was hard. Not so much the first album but i liked it. I like LA and Killa C. Killa C's bound in chains was good too.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Ooohhh. Okay. I was wondering how you could be signed to 2 labels at the same time. Makes since now. Will they put out another cd?? I heard they broke up too. Is that wrong.??

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    They were never on the label. They had a distro deal. They were signed with dirty thugs records

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I heard that they left and that they're still on the label. I'd like to know as well cause i thought the plott thickens was hard. Not so much the first album but i liked it. I like LA and Killa C. Killa C's bound in chains was good too.

  10. #10
    I heard the same thing. I felt like Killa C was holding LA back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Ooohhh. Okay. I was wondering how you could be signed to 2 labels at the same time. Makes since now. Will they put out another cd?? I heard they broke up too. Is that wrong.??


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    They were never on the label. They had a distro deal. They were signed with dirty thugs records

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I heard that they left and that they're still on the label. I'd like to know as well cause i thought the plott thickens was hard. Not so much the first album but i liked it. I like LA and Killa C. Killa C's bound in chains was good too.

Similar Threads

  1. WHO WANTS SOME GRAVE PLOTT?!?!
    By LiquidAssassin in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 08:54 AM
  2. Grave Plott
    By Matt Gargus in forum Rumors
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 01:21 AM
  3. Die - Grave Plott
    By Lil Boosie in forum Site Q and A
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 07:27 PM
  4. who really like Grave Plott
    By J-Killa_KoldKace(420) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 07:00 AM
  5. For you who are into Grave Plott
    By untitled316 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •