Thread: KOD DVD

KOD DVD

out to me so quickly (australia) xoxox much love

i hope i will get mine today ^^ Please Strange Music :$ France

Yea I gotta say, mad respect to strange music, I got mine yesterday and I live in England, and the Blu Ray version is amazing, Tech just straight be killing it, but on the other hand I'm so gutted I haven't been able to go to a show yet!!

yer same, waitin for him to come back round to aus :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Yea I gotta say, mad respect to strange music, I got mine yesterday and I live in England, and the Blu Ray version is amazing, Tech just straight be killing it, but on the other hand I'm so gutted I haven't been able to go to a show yet!!

Yea you should definitely go and see him!! I can't wait until he to Europe, he will probs never come to England, fan base isn't big enough here! Shame though, he need to come over here and show them how its done!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katerina
    yer same, waitin for him to come back round to aus :-(

I received mine today!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best show i've ever seen!!!! AREOLA!!!!!!

im hoping FYE or Best Buy is carrying the Blu Ray. gonna try and pick it up this weekend

FYE only has the normal one

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    im hoping FYE or Best Buy is carrying the Blu Ray. gonna try and pick it up this weekend

Yea the Blu Ray is amazing, the picture and especially the sound quality is unbelievable, Must have watched it 3 or 4 times now, not cuz i'm sad, my daughter loves Tech N9ne and it keeps here quiet for a bit haha

yeah i cant wait. ive watched some 1080p concerts on comcast on demand and they look and sound unreal

Yea the Blu Ray is amazing, the picture and especially the sound quality is unbelievable, Must have watched it 3 or 4 times now, not cuz i'm sad, my daughter loves Tech N9ne and it keeps here quiet for a bit haha