Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 816 boyz album petition

816 boyz album petition

Here it is laird. Everyone sign if you'd like to see an 816 boyz album release.

It's already in the works

LOL. Hell yeah. signature X:Nick Laird.

I agree. Get it done

Fuck no.

Why not?? Your nuts. You like joe budden and DON'T want and 816 boys album?? Your nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Fuck no.

I also like the beat on Silent Supper, I guess I am nuts. But, to me an 816 Boys album would be cool if they didn't use it as an excuse to make shitty music. I'm totally fine with comedic rap, Areola was cool for a few listens but it's really just some bullshit. They just need to focus on making good music in stead of shit like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Why not?? Your nuts. You like joe budden and DON'T want and 816 boys album?? Your nuts.

Fuck no.

Ive heard that.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    It's already in the works

Agree to disagree. I think its good for any rapper to do comedic rap or whatever you call it because it gives you more versatilty in your real raps because you don't get one minded. Just my thoughts.

I also like the beat on Silent Supper, I guess I am nuts. But, to me an 816 Boys album would be cool if they didn't use it as an excuse to make shitty music. I'm totally fine with comedic rap, Areola was cool for a few listens but it's really just some bullshit. They just need to focus on making good music in stead of shit like this...

Fuck no.

I think there should be an 816 Boys track on each cd, because it is funny. But to me if they did a cd it would be just some recycled bullshit like saying "I'm Gucci". I really hope that if they make an album they prove me wrong and make a stand-out album.

Agree to disagree. I think its good for any rapper to do comedic rap or whatever you call it because it gives you more versatilty in your real raps because you don't get one minded. Just my thoughts.

Fuck no.