Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prozak needs moshers

Prozak needs moshers

maybe it's the freshman fans who are not use to Strange shows and not know that we go hard. But lately the moshing during Prozak's set have been soooo soft. So those that are on here and attending the show. BRING THE PAIN and mosh the fuck outta the crowd! I don't even see the moshing on riotmaker or einstien anymore. whats going on?!?!?!

Some venues don't allow it

There was more moshing at Hostile Takeover tour then the latest Tech tours it seem, not sure why though.

Riot maker and things like that i understand, but i never understood how people mosh to rap.

thats what im saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    Riot maker and things like that i understand, but i never understood how people mosh to rap.

Plain and simple. People are bitches now.

I've noticed that too. Past couple of shows people have told me to 'Knock it off' or 'Go to the back and do that' or 'What the fuck are you doing?' lol

yeah only some shit you can mosh to like ur not gonna go to a wayne concert and mosh well except to fuck up kids in there sisters pants but other then that its not all rap prozaks shit alot of it is good to mosh to some of techs shit is most isnt ur not gonna see me moshin to kali baby or kutt

Im just sayin don't expect a normal ra show when it's strange music. it's a fuckin riot. Let's start moshin to every song that really gets you hype. we started the mosh at a rap show.

ok maybe we didnt start it. lol

well another reason why moshing has gone down recently is because Tech is now more of a household name. He's attracting casual rap fans who arent going to go mosh at a rap show.

Quote Originally Posted by maintaining strange
    Im just sayin don't expect a normal ra show when it's strange music. it's a fuckin riot. Let's start moshin to every song that really gets you hype. we started the mosh at a rap show.