Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so....

so....

havent been on in a while.... lota drama,... what have i missed? lol

SOME LAKERS VS CELTICS BEEF YESTERDAY BUT NOT MUCH LOL!!!!

lol yea thats nothin new lol

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    SOME LAKERS VS CELTICS BEEF YESTERDAY BUT NOT MUCH LOL!!!!

Tech posted, but other than that, nothing else I can think of.

ahh.... disapointing, its been like a week since i was on and no news? geez lol u guys suck at relaying messages lol jk

yea basically nothing has happened thats worthy of being repeateddddddddd.

in other news, i realized that duke city might be right when he say i live in a hood lil place hahaha the area isnt ghetto but my neighbors sure the fuck are. and i wanna know why dudes be like "ay ma... u gon let a ninja pump ya gas fuh ya?" i'm like.. ninja you can BUY my gas... but i'm capable of standing here with my hand on the pump thanks... like... really?? u think i'ma let u hit if u pump my gas?? hahahaha or pull up in my spot n dude is shinin up his whip. i get out mines he says "yo car next?"

ahhh.. knights in shining armor... or fake chains. whatever u wanna say.

[/end rant]

LMFAO .... yea what is it with the gas stations?? Detroit - few yrs ago, i was at a concert, needed gas after wards, 2 guys come up 2 me spittin their lines, like really?? at a gas station?? lol.... god i miss michigan so much

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie

in other news, i realized that duke city might be right when he say i live in a hood lil place hahaha the area isnt ghetto but my neighbors sure the fuck are. and i wanna know why dudes be like "ay ma... u gon let a ninja pump ya gas fuh ya?" i'm like.. ninja you can BUY my gas... but i'm capable of standing here with my hand on the pump thanks... like... really?? u think i'ma let u hit if u pump my gas?? hahahaha or pull up in my spot n dude is shinin up his whip. i get out mines he says "yo car next?"

[/end rant]

lol GIRL! i was goin to watch old man friends bball game in st joe over on lake michigan southwest mich... i had to stop for gas. THOUGHT i was in st joe.. but i was in benton harbor lolol and i didnt realize til i had to go IN the store to prepay and walked in the middle of like 20 guys standin around choppin it up. i walk in, the whole spot goes silent. i'm like oh.. fuck. wrong fuckin gas station... dude was behind 4 inch glass so i'm like gimmie 20 on 3 lol i walked outta there, dude says "u gon let me pump ya gas? wash the bugs off ya windows? somethin??" lolol i'm good son thanks... lol u JUST SAW ME PAYIN. WHERE THE FUCK WERE U THENNNNN?!?!?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    LMFAO .... yea what is it with the gas stations?? Detroit - few yrs ago, i was at a concert, needed gas after wards, 2 guys come up 2 me spittin their lines, like really?? at a gas station?? lol.... god i miss michigan so much

[/end rant]

<p ="text-align: left;">

lmao thats Mi for ya... and the hoods are the best for it, dont matter where the fuck u are! i was at hot hits in detroit, and across the street theres this lil liquor store, i went over for a fuckin pop and the dude behind the counter which was like 70 lol was hittin on me, got my shit for free tho lol

lol GIRL! i was goin to watch old man friends bball game in st joe over on lake michigan southwest mich... i had to stop for gas. THOUGHT i was in st joe.. but i was in benton harbor lolol and i didnt realize til i had to go IN the store to prepay and walked in the middle of like 20 guys standin around choppin it up. i walk in, the whole spot goes silent. i'm like oh.. fuck. wrong fuckin gas station... dude was behind 4 inch glass so i'm like gimmie 20 on 3 lol i walked outta there, dude says "u gon let me pump ya gas? wash the bugs off ya windows? somethin??" lolol i'm good son thanks... lol u JUST SAW ME PAYIN. WHERE THE FUCK WERE U THENNNNN?!?!?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa

[/end rant]