Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: so....

  1. #1
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177

    so....

    havent been on in a while.... lota drama,... what have i missed? lol

  2. #2
    Senior Member JONFRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    330
    SOME LAKERS VS CELTICS BEEF YESTERDAY BUT NOT MUCH LOL!!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    lol yea thats nothin new lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    SOME LAKERS VS CELTICS BEEF YESTERDAY BUT NOT MUCH LOL!!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    Tech posted, but other than that, nothing else I can think of.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    ahh.... disapointing, its been like a week since i was on and no news? geez lol u guys suck at relaying messages lol jk

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    yea basically nothing has happened thats worthy of being repeateddddddddd.

    in other news, i realized that duke city might be right when he say i live in a hood lil place hahaha the area isnt ghetto but my neighbors sure the fuck are. and i wanna know why dudes be like "ay ma... u gon let a ninja pump ya gas fuh ya?" i'm like.. ninja you can BUY my gas... but i'm capable of standing here with my hand on the pump thanks... like... really?? u think i'ma let u hit if u pump my gas?? hahahaha or pull up in my spot n dude is shinin up his whip. i get out mines he says "yo car next?"

    ahhh.. knights in shining armor... or fake chains. whatever u wanna say.

    [/end rant]

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    LMFAO .... yea what is it with the gas stations?? Detroit - few yrs ago, i was at a concert, needed gas after wards, 2 guys come up 2 me spittin their lines, like really?? at a gas station?? lol.... god i miss michigan so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    yea basically nothing has happened thats worthy of being repeateddddddddd.

    in other news, i realized that duke city might be right when he say i live in a hood lil place hahaha the area isnt ghetto but my neighbors sure the fuck are. and i wanna know why dudes be like "ay ma... u gon let a ninja pump ya gas fuh ya?" i'm like.. ninja you can BUY my gas... but i'm capable of standing here with my hand on the pump thanks... like... really?? u think i'ma let u hit if u pump my gas?? hahahaha or pull up in my spot n dude is shinin up his whip. i get out mines he says "yo car next?"

    ahhh.. knights in shining armor... or fake chains. whatever u wanna say.

    [/end rant]

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    lol GIRL! i was goin to watch old man friends bball game in st joe over on lake michigan southwest mich... i had to stop for gas. THOUGHT i was in st joe.. but i was in benton harbor lolol and i didnt realize til i had to go IN the store to prepay and walked in the middle of like 20 guys standin around choppin it up. i walk in, the whole spot goes silent. i'm like oh.. fuck. wrong fuckin gas station... dude was behind 4 inch glass so i'm like gimmie 20 on 3 lol i walked outta there, dude says "u gon let me pump ya gas? wash the bugs off ya windows? somethin??" lolol i'm good son thanks... lol u JUST SAW ME PAYIN. WHERE THE FUCK WERE U THENNNNN?!?!?! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    LMFAO .... yea what is it with the gas stations?? Detroit - few yrs ago, i was at a concert, needed gas after wards, 2 guys come up 2 me spittin their lines, like really?? at a gas station?? lol.... god i miss michigan so much


    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    yea basically nothing has happened thats worthy of being repeateddddddddd.

    in other news, i realized that duke city might be right when he say i live in a hood lil place hahaha the area isnt ghetto but my neighbors sure the fuck are. and i wanna know why dudes be like "ay ma... u gon let a ninja pump ya gas fuh ya?" i'm like.. ninja you can BUY my gas... but i'm capable of standing here with my hand on the pump thanks... like... really?? u think i'ma let u hit if u pump my gas?? hahahaha or pull up in my spot n dude is shinin up his whip. i get out mines he says "yo car next?"

    ahhh.. knights in shining armor... or fake chains. whatever u wanna say.

    [/end rant]

  9. #9
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    <p ="text-align: left;">

  10. #10
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    lmao thats Mi for ya... and the hoods are the best for it, dont matter where the fuck u are! i was at hot hits in detroit, and across the street theres this lil liquor store, i went over for a fuckin pop and the dude behind the counter which was like 70 lol was hittin on me, got my shit for free tho lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    lol GIRL! i was goin to watch old man friends bball game in st joe over on lake michigan southwest mich... i had to stop for gas. THOUGHT i was in st joe.. but i was in benton harbor lolol and i didnt realize til i had to go IN the store to prepay and walked in the middle of like 20 guys standin around choppin it up. i walk in, the whole spot goes silent. i'm like oh.. fuck. wrong fuckin gas station... dude was behind 4 inch glass so i'm like gimmie 20 on 3 lol i walked outta there, dude says "u gon let me pump ya gas? wash the bugs off ya windows? somethin??" lolol i'm good son thanks... lol u JUST SAW ME PAYIN. WHERE THE FUCK WERE U THENNNNN?!?!?! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    LMFAO .... yea what is it with the gas stations?? Detroit - few yrs ago, i was at a concert, needed gas after wards, 2 guys come up 2 me spittin their lines, like really?? at a gas station?? lol.... god i miss michigan so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    yea basically nothing has happened thats worthy of being repeateddddddddd.

    in other news, i realized that duke city might be right when he say i live in a hood lil place hahaha the area isnt ghetto but my neighbors sure the fuck are. and i wanna know why dudes be like "ay ma... u gon let a ninja pump ya gas fuh ya?" i'm like.. ninja you can BUY my gas... but i'm capable of standing here with my hand on the pump thanks... like... really?? u think i'ma let u hit if u pump my gas?? hahahaha or pull up in my spot n dude is shinin up his whip. i get out mines he says "yo car next?"

    ahhh.. knights in shining armor... or fake chains. whatever u wanna say.

    [/end rant]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •