Thread: Picking up VIP

Picking up VIP

This will be my first concert and I was wondering wher to pick up my pass and also I used my moms card to pay for my friends ticket and I don't no if I need to take her ID to get it .
    Appreciate any help

My understanding is you pick up your pass at the Venue, you present your ID and they give you your pass. Sorry if I'm not much of a help, I'm going to my first concert too.

if someone else bought your VIP pass, they need to show their ID for you to get the pass. So your mom will have to be there with you for you to get in

Ight thanks I just want to no how to get my friends cause I used my moms card and it's being shipped in her name I got the paypal receicpt printed if that would help

Quote Originally Posted by SyNiKaL
    My understanding is you pick up your pass at the Venue, you present your ID and they give you your pass. Sorry if I'm not much of a help, I'm going to my first concert too.

Read what cole wrote. I wasn't sure when you said you purchased your friends ticket with your moms card was VIP or not, but if its VIP then she needs to be there. The person who bought the VIP pass must show ID, I don't believe you need ID for a regular ticket unless theres an age limit at your venue.

Quote Originally Posted by OmarGod
    Ight thanks I just want to no how to get my friends cause I used my moms card and it's being shipped in her name I got the paypal receicpt printed if that would help

This

Read what cole wrote. I wasn't sure when you said you purchased your friends ticket with your moms card was VIP or not, but if its VIP then she needs to be there. The person who bought the VIP pass must show ID, I don't believe you need ID for a regular ticket unless theres an age limit at your venue.

Quote Originally Posted by OmarGod