Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K.A.B.O.S.H. Or 816 Boyz

K.A.B.O.S.H. Or 816 Boyz

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE THE KABOSH ALBUM OR THE 816 BOYZ ALBUM

816 boys for sure

816 boyz. As much as I like the idea of the K.A.B.O.S.H. project but it doesn't really go. God of Waar was dope but overall wasn't really too impressive besides Kaliko's part. And the 816 Boyz have always had amazing songs, and have only gotten better IMO.

If Tech stays with Dirty Wormz as his band for KABOSH then 816 Boyz for sure. The group may make dumb songs and include Makzilla, but you can at least play that shit at parties. However if Tech gets a legit band, or what I think would be a great idea is for Krizz and Tech to collab with a bunch of different bands and call that KABOSH (sorta like a collabos album but with bands instead of rappers), then KABOSH all the way.

KABOSH. I like 816 Boyz, but I perfer a rock/rap mix.

I do agree with if Tech and Krizz collab with other bands. I mean I know of bands where there is a whole circulating roster of artists and musicians in the certain band. So if they stayed with the name of KABOSH and collabed then it be sweet. But I recently watched a interview and after Tech does this LP for March 2013 hes taking a bit of a break from writing and just might do some songs in the 816 Boyz album. Il try to find it but sounds like its rather a go for 816 and no for KABOSH.

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK

If Tech stays with Dirty Wormz as his band for KABOSH then 816 Boyz for sure. The group may make dumb songs and include Makzilla, but you can at least play that shit at parties. However if Tech gets a legit band, or what I think would be a great idea is for Krizz and Tech to collab with a bunch of different bands and call that KABOSH (sorta like a collabos album but with bands instead of rappers), then KABOSH all the way.

I saw the interview you're talking about, and I think it's a good idea. 816 Boyz is pretty much substance free music so it shouldn't take much effort to put that out, and he can take the time to really live life, get some more inspiration and hopefully fix the KABOSH situation instead of pumping out average music/touring nonstop (not saying Tech is average, but song quality lately is either great or pretty lackluster).

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dudek

I do agree with if Tech and Krizz collab with other bands. I mean I know of bands where there is a whole circulating roster of artists and musicians in the certain band. So if they stayed with the name of KABOSH and collabed then it be sweet. But I recently watched a interview and after Tech does this LP for March 2013 hes taking a bit of a break from writing and just might do some songs in the 816 Boyz album. Il try to find it but sounds like its rather a go for 816 and no for KABOSH.

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK

Neither. I'd like to continue to hear Tech with already noted rock/alternative/metal artists.
    Metallica
    Chimara
    Rob Zombie

And Tech with 816boyz :/

All I can do is respect the diversity.
    No matter how much stuff he does that I don't like he always continues to make the dopest music too so I can't hate on the man.

KABOSH for sure. Not tryin to hurt techs feelings but 816 Boyz aint shit

816 Boyz always got one of the best songs on whatever album they are on, a whole album of that would be sick! you can't go wrong since every time that Tech, Krizz, and Kutty are all together on a track they kill it. KABOSH would be cool too although i agree they need another band...