Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: V.I.P meet and greet question...

  1. #1
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810

    V.I.P meet and greet question...

    Going to my first meet and greet (finally) in Santa cruz the 29th, will they allow me to bring my daughters (one is 6 & my stepdaughter is 10) & a camcorder to film it?

  2. #2
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    pretty sure they will. saw kids in the strictly strange dvd. so you are gonna make it ? last time i checked you were having err "issues" if you will

  3. #3
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    its better if u email penny just to be sure.

  4. #4
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    Coo..thanx yall! Yup! got through the issues for now...yall going?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    its better if u email penny just to be sure.

  5. #5
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    San Diego. not vip though

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    Coo..thanx yall! Yup! got through the issues for now...yall going?


    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    its better if u email penny just to be sure.

  6. #6
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    San Diego is the shit! I need to go party it up out there again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    San Diego. not vip though

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    Coo..thanx yall! Yup! got through the issues for now...yall going?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    its better if u email penny just to be sure.

  7. #7
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    Are they good on responding quick with emails?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    its better if u email penny just to be sure.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mike Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    466
    damn right... why u not VIP sean.

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    San Diego is the shit! I need to go party it up out there again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    San Diego. not vip though

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    Coo..thanx yall! Yup! got through the issues for now...yall going?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    its better if u email penny just to be sure.

  9. #9
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    don't know, i e mailed them today. i'll let you know in a month i guess

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    Are they good on responding quick with emails?


    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    its better if u email penny just to be sure.

Similar Threads

  1. Meet And Greet
    By StixZadinia in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 03:05 AM
  2. Meet N Greet Question
    By KeithGallo in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:17 PM
  3. meet and greet
    By traci dawn mitchell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 10:09 AM
  4. what to take to the meet and greet in ind mo
    By traci dawn mitchell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:02 AM
  5. Meet and Greet
    By Raphael in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •