Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Doesnt Tech Have Psychopathic Records Artists On His Releases?

Why Doesnt Tech Have Psychopathic Records Artists On His Releases?

I am juggalo and a techninician so before you start your juggalos suck bull shit hear me out i love tech but why doesnt he have a song with twiztid or blaze or anybody off psychopathic on his releases he does stuff on their albums just me wondering cuz i think it would be dope to hear tech rock with sum juggalo fam on his stuff my thoughts only what do yall think

the beats tell him what to do.

and he's sent a few beats in the past to ICP, but they weren't feeling them (vice versa as well). as for Twiztid idk, but they show each other love, Kali and Tech went to their show last year in KC

yeah, Krizz and Prozak both got Twiztid on their albums, (Kaliko had them on 2 tracks). So it's not like there's no love, but tbch, everyone else on Psychopathic completely sucks, I sometimes like Twiztid's features and tracks but I can't stand anyone else on Psychopathic

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

the beats tell him what to do.

and he's sent a few beats in the past to ICP, but they weren't feeling them (vice versa as well). as for Twiztid idk, but they show each other love, Kali and Tech went to their show last year in KC

Because they blow ass

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

Because they blow ass

yup. why fuck wit some lame ass dudes. Twisted was all rite on kalikos album but tech wants to work with Jay z and shit u think hes gonna fuck wit those jugahoes. come on man.No offense to jugahoes but come on man lets here more ces cru and mayda and rittz on his shit not those faggots

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand

This.

Because they blow ass

this

Because they blow ass

tech n psychopathic songs have been done before. Id be happy with strange just staying with in house artist because the label is continually growing they have so many sick mcs on their own label. im not excited about possible shit with jayz or officer ricky. if tech collabs i want it to be some real exclusive shit not the same ol names. of course we can get into the eminem discussion but thats played out. the only reason i would want to hear him with big names is to outshine them. but id rather him fuck with underground artists to give them shine like he did rittz. He should be giving others shine than vice versa

Well I think because Tech is such a real dude and raps about real shit and everyone on psychopathic are fictitious with their raps, with the killing,rape and murdering shit....or maybe he just hasnt found that beat

yeah i see alot of your points i guess everybody has their own opinion and i think maybe some of you are right maybe he hasnt found the right beat i am just really wanting to see tech do some hardcore shit with sum juggalo fam is all