Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: nonpoint..statement

  1. #1

    nonpoint..statement

    This Is Probably My Favorite Album Ever It's By An Amazing Band Called Nonpoint. If You Havent Heard These Songs Or This Band DO SO! They Are Fucking Killerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGWMO...eature=related

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    No one cares

  3. #3
    Fuck You I Know A Ton of Tech Fans Who Like These Dudes...So Therefore Im sharing it whether you care or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    No one cares

  4. #4
    wish ppl would act the age got nothing to say dont say anything even my 3 yr old niece knows better not say much for this site ppl just wreck admin need to straighten ths shit up ppl acting like they in grade 3 kind not kool kinda just an embracement

  5. #5
    well thats true Sultana as the old saying go's you get what you give there for im just a complet ass to most people on here and there is an actuly small few i like

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    wish ppl would act the age got nothing to say dont say anything even my 3 yr old niece knows better not say much for this site ppl just wreck admin need to straighten ths shit up ppl acting like they in grade 3 kind not kool kinda just an embracement

  6. #6
    and you dude fail as a nician because you fail to keep an open mind you probly didnt even click one link
    but thats about as much as id expect from just seeing your profile picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    No one cares

  7. #7
    also Rich the sound'ed ok soim goinng to check em out on Itune's

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    Fuck You I Know A Ton of Tech Fans Who Like These Dudes...So Therefore Im sharing it whether you care or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    No one cares

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    I just wanted a reaction n I got one Ima listen later I can't on my phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    and you dude fail as a nician because you fail to keep an open mind you probly didnt even click one link but thats about as much as id expect from just seeing your profile picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    No one cares

  9. #9
    Glad i could help get your rocks off mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I just wanted a reaction n I got one Ima listen later I can't on my phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    and you dude fail as a nician because you fail to keep an open mind you probly didnt even click one link but thats about as much as id expect from just seeing your profile picture
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    No one cares

  10. #10
    in the air tonight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •