Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A few questions

A few questions

Ok so this is going to my first concert so I have a few questions. 1.Should I get merch before or after the show?2.How long are the shows usually?3.Ok this is gonna be weird but I'm claustrophobic so I'm thinking about being in the back, will I still be able to hear everything well, or should I just say fuck it, and try and get as close as I can and well if I pass out I pass out lol. 4. What normal to get signed at the meet n greets? 5. What time should I show up for the VIP meet n greet? I know the site says it starts at 3 but I don't wanna be one of the last people there. 6. I ordered two VIP passes, I just have to show my ID to get both passes right? 7. Can we bring our signed stuff back to our cars? How does it work? Do they send you straight to the floor or what happens?

if u pass out ull be straight lol they will get u outa there, i been in that position a few times

lol alright. Did you actually pass out or just feel like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    if u pass out ull be straight lol they will get u outa there, i been in that position a few times

i have really bad panic attacks and the 1st time it happened i was in the 2nd/3rd row and these huuuuuge dudes in front of me were like "on 3 lets rush the stage and get up front" i fell,and one of them landed on my head and when i got up i was okay then i couldnt breath and was freakin out (and i was alone) the guy behind me took me to the emt tho.... then a few other times i actually passed out, but ppl are always lookin out for eachother, at least thats what ive always seen.

Quote Originally Posted by SyNiKaL

WOW that is crazy. I can't believe anyone would have to go through all that, but its good to know that everyone, well maybe not everyone lol is looking out for others. I'll have people with me so hopefully they'll help me out, I know they're not just gonna watch me collapse and just continue to watch the show, well I hope lol.

i have really bad panic attacks and the 1st time it happened i was in the 2nd/3rd row and these huuuuuge dudes in front of me were like "on 3 lets rush the stage and get up front" i fell,and one of them landed on my head and when i got up i was okay then i couldnt breath and was freakin out (and i was alone) the guy behind me took me to the emt tho.... then a few other times i actually passed out, but ppl are always lookin out for eachother, at least thats what ive always seen.

lol nah, ppl are pretty good at watchin eachothers backs... from what ive been threw, u fall and theres 6 hands pickin u up, u look sick n ppl are askin if ur good or not. i saw one guy go threw the entire crowd to get to the front to security to tell em someone was havin a seizure

WOW that is crazy. I can't believe anyone would have to go through all that, but its good to know that everyone, well maybe not everyone lol is looking out for others. I'll have people with me so hopefully they'll help me out, I know they're not just gonna watch me collapse and just continue to watch the show, well I hope lol.

Well thats good to hear. I feel a little better about the show already so thanks. If anybody can answer my other questions I would appreciate it! I also just added another question and numbered them.

lol nah, ppl are pretty good at watchin eachothers backs... from what ive been threw, u fall and theres 6 hands pickin u up, u look sick n ppl are askin if ur good or not. i saw one guy go threw the entire crowd to get to the front to security to tell em someone was havin a seizure

1. After so u dont have to worry about holding anything during the show since alot of venues wont let u go in and out.
    2. the shows usually start at about 8. tech's usually on at 10, and he's on till about midnight.
    3. i go to the very front everytime, but once i did feel kinda dizzy because of all the ppl pushing around me, and being close to the main speakers and the bass, that i decided to go to the back.
    4. shirts, cd's, posters, hats. and if ur a girl ur tits lol

Don't lie you had your chest signed too

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    1. After so u dont have to worry about holding anything during the show since alot of venues wont let u go in and out.
    2. the shows usually start at about 8. tech's usually on at 10, and he's on till about midnight.

3. i go to the very front everytime, but once i did feel kinda dizzy because of all the ppl pushing around me, and being close to the main speakers and the bass, that i decided to go to the back.

Alright thanks a lot and LOL dirty. Can someone give me feedback on what I was going to do? I was going to get a hat and some Jordans signed. Now I know that the hat seems normal, but what about the Jordans? The reason I want to get Jordans signed is because I collect them, i have about 30 of them, so help me out let me know if its a good or bad idea anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.