Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: give it to me, shock treatment!!!!

  1. #1

    give it to me, shock treatment!!!!

    last night there was a topic on here with a video of kaliko, lynch, and kutt dancing and singing in the tour bus to a new song off of shock treatment, but i cant find it ANYWHERE on this site now. the search doesnt find anything, but i know its somehwere. any help????

  2. #2
    The thread got delted.

  3. #3
    why!?!? anyone got the video!?!?


    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    The thread got delted.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    why!?!? anyone got the video!?!?




    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    The thread got delted.
    Check youtube.

  5. #5
    i did but i dunno what to search

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    why!?!? anyone got the video!?!?


    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    The thread got delted.
    Check youtube.

  6. #6
    Hopefully this thread won't be deleted too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    i did but i dunno what to search


    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    why!?!? anyone got the video!?!?


    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    The thread got delted.
    Check youtube.

  7. #7
    daaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnn strange is killin' it! all day all night

    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago316
    Hopefully this thread won't be deleted too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    i did but i dunno what to search

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    why!?!? anyone got the video!?!?


    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    The thread got delted.
    Check youtube.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Co-sign. This song sounds hard as fuck. Kutty killed that shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by the show stopper, the main event
    daaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnn strange is killin' it! all day all night

    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago316
    Hopefully this thread won't be deleted too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    i did but i dunno what to search

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    why!?!? anyone got the video!?!?


    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxygenated
    The thread got delted.
    Check youtube.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    467
    I had it posted, I have no clue why it got deleted. But this album is going to be sick once it drops. Strange has had a good year, putting out some of their best music.

  10. #10
    Dude this song is soooooo fuckin sick! Shock Treatment will most likely be better than Genius. Don't get me wrong, i like every single song on genius. I played the hell outta genius and vitiligo. But seriously, this cd will be unbelievable! Just cuz kali always seems to step it up a notch. Can't wait to see em tonight! Drinkin kc tea's as we speak!

Similar Threads

  1. Whoever has shock treatment
    By DavidIn in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:08 AM
  2. Shock Treatment
    By James Franco in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 04:49 AM
  3. Shock Treatment
    By Rance D. Jordan in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 01:07 PM
  4. GIVE IT TO ME - SHOCK TREATMENT
    By xZ1mM3r in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 03:30 AM
  5. Shock Treatment
    By Rance D. Jordan in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •