Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NnV1 Now Available (FREE DOWNLOAD)

NnV1 Now Available (FREE DOWNLOAD)

You guys heard the sampler, now you can download the album for free!CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NnV1

good shit homie i liked it. stay at home is tight as fuck n hopsin killed his verse, literally i guess lol. its def got a black pegasus(u know what i mean if u heard his shit) feel to me, real underground beats. overall sounds good, props homie hit me up when that shit drops

Thanks man! Appreciate you takin the time to listen and givin feedback. Means alot!

its droppin may 31st! All the artists involved are really dope and yeah i get watcha sayin. Its dope cuz an online community came together and worked together to make this happen! U can keep in the loop thru this thread or at nastynullities.com, we will keep people posted and updated there

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    good shit homie i liked it. stay at home is tight as fuck n hopsin killed his verse, literally i guess lol. its def got a black pegasus(u know what i mean if u heard his shit) feel to me, real underground beats. overall sounds good, props homie hit me up when that shit drops

no one else diggin it?

good stuff. ill check it out when i get a chance

Fasho homie ima have ta cop dat when it drops keep up

Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]Thanks man! Appreciate you takin the time to listen and givin feedback. Means alot!
    its droppin may 31st! All the artists involved are really dope and yeah i get watcha sayin. Its dope cuz an online community came together and worked together to make this happen! U can keep in the loop thru this thread or at nastynullities.com, we will keep people posted and updated there

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$

Kyzer's song's tight, Lonely people sounded tight as fuck,and no stoppin me was bad in a good way.

haha yup yup. thanx for the feedback

sounds LOKO!!!! the new layout is fuckin crazy too!!!!! i iz so excited!!!!!!!!!

Sounds cool. I'm not a big fan of the auto tunes but this kinda did it in the right way. Not overdoing it. I like Lonely People the best i think. Stay at home rapper was cool. What i heard sounded kinda like potluck. I like potluck so its a compliment.